Windows 10: Windows IR front camera missing

Discus and support Windows IR front camera missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to use Windows Hello face, but with no success. I'm using Lenovo 720 Miix-12ikb which has IR camera to support hello face. When first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Geun HoGu, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Geun HoGu Win User

Windows IR front camera missing

Hello, I'm trying to use Windows Hello face, but with no success. I'm using Lenovo 720 Miix-12ikb which has IR camera to support hello face. When first booted, Windows offered to set it up, which I declined. Now I want to do it, but in the account page, it says there is no compatible camera, and there isn't even the Windows IR front camera driver in the device manager. This is a table PC that has windows 10 installed.

thank you,

:)

Geun HoGu, Nov 9, 2019

2. IR camera problem

Hello Guys

Of late, I've been facing a lot of issues regarding ir camera

According to my dell quick start guide manual, the 2nd dot above screen means IR camera, and I have that, so I think it should support windows hello, right ?

But the realtek ir camera driver which I installed from dell drivers and downloads, doesn't do anything except for asking me to restart again and again. So guys, can you pls help me with this issue

I am using Dell Latitude 5290 2 in 1 that supports win 10 pro

Monish Ramba, Nov 9, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Windows IR front camera missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows IR front camera missing

1. Windows IR front camera missing - Similar Threads - front camera missing

2. Access Integrated IR Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Integrated IR Camera: Hello,My computer Dell Inspiron comes with an integrated IR camera. It works with Windows Hello perfectly fine, however I want to access the depth output for the IR sensor. Unfortunately, I've been looking around and cannot find an easy way to access the IR sensor. How would...
  3. Access Integrated IR Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access Integrated IR Camera: Hello,My computer Dell Inspiron comes with an integrated IR camera. It works with Windows Hello perfectly fine, however I want to access the depth output for the IR sensor. Unfortunately, I've been looking around and cannot find an easy way to access the IR sensor. How would...
  4. IR Camera Drivers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    IR Camera Drivers: My IR Camera Driver is missing. I have tried to install new drivers so that my IR camera will start working with Hello Windows. The IR Camera is still listed, but no drivers. Please help me figure out how to get the install to work.Thanks!...
  5. integrated IR HD camera

integrated IR HD camera: why my integrated IR HD camera disappeared form device manager of Dell Inspiron 7506 2-in-1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-ir-hd-camera/777ab43d-efa5-45bb-8d04-e8e2383ae767
  6. "Microsoft IR Camera Front" not shown anymore

"Microsoft IR Camera Front" not shown anymore: Hello Microsoft community,- I have no issues with "Windows Hello" or something -after some of the last updates I can't select/see the "Microsoft IR Camera Front" e.g. in Chrome anymore. I used for some projects of mine. I guess it was removed, because many had problems in...
  7. Microsft IR Camera Front missing from Surface Pro 6

Microsft IR Camera Front missing from Surface Pro 6: Good day, I unistalled the Microsoft IR Camera driver from my Surface Pro6, how do I reinstall the driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-ir-camera-front-missing-from-surface-pro/61cea09c-8a4c-4c7a-a114-3c48b2e11c5c
  8. IR Camera and Windows Hello

IR Camera and Windows Hello: I accidently deleted the driver for Windows Hello from the Device Manager of my Lenovo IdeaPad, and now I can't find the biometric on it, nor the IR camera, which I am not sure that it ever had because I didn't delete it. It was supposed to reinstall that driver upon...
  9. Ir camera not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ir camera not working: I recently bought a latitude 5290 2 in 1 and according to the system configuration on dell emc, it shows that I have one IR camera. But its been one month and i'm unable to start it. When I try to go to device manager to fix it, it has no option of imaging devices and under...
  10. IR Camera Front not working Surface Book 2 15"

IR Camera Front not working Surface Book 2 15": Hi I have a Surface book 2 and the IR Camera Front was working initially, just after the first boot. But after some day of use, updates etc.. now is not working anymore. In Device panel it says STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE I tried any possible way...rolling back...