Windows 10: Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP!

Discus and support Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help, My Alienware started to lose connection to my mouse after new Windows 10 update. I took it to computer shop and they thought problem was with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MissPennySharp, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP!

Help,

My Alienware started to lose connection to my mouse after new Windows 10 update. I took it to computer shop and they thought problem was with Cyber Link software for media, bundle ware software and deinstalled it, but now computer shop says my operating system is now irreparably damaged and they need to reinstall it from scratch.

Is this correct? Can removing Cyber Link have such an effect on the operating system?

I'm going to lose all installed software, so it will cost a lot of money to get back to square one.

Thanks,

Penny

:)

MissPennySharp, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Eroticus Win User

Corsair Link Software - Windows 8.1 Support

Please Note you must delete any saved Profiles and uninstall the old version and reboot the system before you install the latest software. And some CPU's may not show proper CPU Temp in C-Link application (AMD 6 Core and Intel Haswell CPU's)

Join the v2.5.5145 discussion

12/19/2013 - Corsair Link Software Update BETA Version 2.5.5145
    • Windows 8 and 8.1 Support
    • CPUID hardware monitoring engine
      • Motherboard fan speeds and temperatures are now shown. Fans from the motherboard are reporting only and cannot be controlled.
      • GPU temperatures for some cards are missing at this time.
    • Firmware auto detection at first startup. User selectable option to update or not. Needs minimum versions listed below for detection inside software. Firmware files are part of the install package. No separate download needed.
      • CoolingFW_1.2.8 (Cooling Node)
      • HydroFW_1.2.8 (H80/H100)
      • LightingFW_1.1.9 (Lighting Node)
      • USBFW_2.0.6 (Commander unit)
      • H80i_v1.0.5 (H80i)
      • H100i_v1.0.5 (H100i)
    • Tooltips have been added to key panels. This can be turned off in the options panel.
    • System tray icon has new functionality for quick reference of displayed data and profile switching.
    Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP! so683SY.jpg

Eroticus, Mar 9, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP!

malicious software removal tool

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

We suggest that you check this link for more details regarding your issue:
    The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running supported versions of Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP!

1. Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP! - Similar Threads - irreparably damaged removing

2. emerging cyber sign remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emerging cyber sign remove: emergin cyber attack remove sign. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emerging-cyber-sign-remove/94ed24c6-d5d3-419c-bf46-fcba5b43d5a1
  3. emerging cyber sign remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emerging cyber sign remove: emergin cyber attack remove sign. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emerging-cyber-sign-remove/94ed24c6-d5d3-419c-bf46-fcba5b43d5a1
  4. emerging cyber sign remove

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. cyber criminal help

cyber criminal help: I have a person, my ex, who has been modifying information in my chromebook 11, email, etc. I think he is doing this via tethering or remote access as we use the same internet provider and we live like 150 feet away from one another, as well as having gotten into the judicial...
  6. cyber criminal help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cyber criminal help: I have a person, my ex, who has been modifying information in my chromebook 11, email, etc. I think he is doing this via tethering or remote access as we use the same internet provider and we live like 150 feet away from one another, as well as having gotten into the judicial...
  7. cyber criminal help

8. Cyber Link YouCam Downloader

Cyber Link YouCam Downloader: I cannot install CyberLink Youcam 9 in Windows 10. I get the following error message: CyberLink Downloader could not complete the download process. Check your internet connection nd firewall settings and try again. I temporarily turned my firewall off and added CyberLink...
  9. Damaged software

Damaged software: Ijust scanned my computer and got this after the scan (\0bbde182910c763511889744ae1b0baa\BITF65D.tmp » CAB » mpasdlta.vdm - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.)What is it and can it be fixed or should it be fixed?...
  10. Irreparable crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Irreparable crash: Got a call today from a friend who I installed TP for on Toshiba L55-b5267, core i5, 6 gb RAM, saying it had crashed with blue screen "IRQL Not Less or Equal" while playing YouTube music. We ran through the gamut of onboard and disk Repairs including Startup Repair,...