Windows 10: Windows is a piece of shi...!!!! a shame and fu... scam

Discus and support Windows is a piece of shi...!!!! a shame and fu... scam in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why this piece of shi.... is doing upgrade without asking and more of that killing all apps without saving your work!!!! This is a fu... shame. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windowssucksssss, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Windows is a piece of shi...!!!! a shame and fu... scam

Why this piece of shi.... is doing upgrade without asking and more of that killing all apps without saving your work!!!! This is a fu... shame. Windows is a piece of shi... and a commercial scam. The worth os that make informatic back to 20years at least. Bill gate should give back the money he stole to people by forcing this shi... os on mostly all the computer on the planet. he should be in jail....

fu... your os and your stupid developpement

:)

Windowssucksssss, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Windows is a piece of shi...!!!! a shame and fu... scam

Jsssssssss, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows is a piece of shi...!!!! a shame and fu... scam

1. Windows is a piece of shi...!!!! a shame and fu... scam - Similar Threads - piece shi shame

2. HELP HELP HELPvideocard shi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP HELP HELPvideocard shi: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception...
  3. Windows FU 20H2 to 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows FU 20H2 to 21H2: Hello,I am in the process of testing the upgrade process for 21H2 Downloaded through Volume license through SCCM using a upgrade Task Sequence, During the the process it get stuck at 11% and get the error code 0X80004005. Looking at the SCCM logs it mentions Windows Setup...
  4. Windows FU 20H2 to 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows FU 20H2 to 21H2: Hello,I am in the process of testing the upgrade process for 21H2 Downloaded through Volume license through SCCM using a upgrade Task Sequence, During the the process it get stuck at 11% and get the error code 0X80004005. Looking at the SCCM logs it mentions Windows Setup...
  5. Windows FU 20H2 to 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The piece of **** that is microsoft windows: System backups - everything backs up without error but if you need it, the backup is just "unusable"Restore points - same deal as backups - they are created but when needed they are unusable.OneDrive - Great for feeling like you got backups of important files - but try to use...
  7. PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10: WHY DOES YOUR PRODUCT SUCK? BRAND NEW COMPUTER, UPDATES WHEN IT SHOULD, NETWORK CONNECTIVITY... F%CKING SUCKS. I GET KICKED OFF EVERYTIME, WHEN I PUT MY COMPUTER TO SLEEP, I LOST NETWORK CONNECTIVITY AND HAVE TO RESTART MY **** COMPUTER. WHEN I'M WORKING ON MY COMPUTER I LOSE...
  8. Windows: Black screen of shame

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows: Black screen of shame: I was using a program and it freezed. I long-pressed power button. Now I encounter those: ...Preparing automatic repair ...Diagnosing your pc Blue Screen titled Automatic Repair Window Your PC did not start correctly... 1 Restart restarts but then black screen of shame...
  9. Windows is a piece of ****!!!! a shame and **** scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is a piece of ****!!!! a shame and **** scam: Why this piece of **** is doing upgrade without asking and more of that killing all apps without saving your work!!!! This is a **** shame. Windows is a **** **** and a commercial scam. The worth os that make informatic back to 20years at least. Bill gate should give back the...
  10. It's Such a shame

in Windows 10 Support
    It's Such a shame: It's same that Microsoft has adopted a policy of downloading drivers and apps that a lot of users don't need or wont. I've had to do all sorts of fixes to stop MS taking over my PC with what they think I need, like their insistence on installing Realtek audio drivers when...