Windows 10: Windows is absolute gabage

Discus and support Windows is absolute gabage in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows is bloated, slow and is not as open as in, customizable as other operating systems. That's why I've switched to Linux. Make yo OS better, MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mywindowsbroke-smash, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Windows is absolute gabage

Windows is bloated, slow and is not as open as in, customizable as other operating systems. That's why I've switched to Linux.

Make yo OS better, MS

:)

mywindowsbroke-smash, Aug 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows is absolute gabage

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows is absolute gabage

1. Windows is absolute gabage - Similar Threads - absolute gabage

2. .Hp4672, What is this file extension? I can't find absolutely anything online about it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .Hp4672, What is this file extension? I can't find absolutely anything online about it.: One day I got a pop up window when I turned on my computer asking how do I want to open this file? A .Hp4672 file. I tried looking it up online but I get 0 results. I don't know what it is. I've ran my virus scanner several times but I don't seem to have any virus or malware....
  3. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  4. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  5. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...: switch Msg { case WM_INPUT: GetRawInputDataHRAWINPUTlParam, RID_INPUT, &rawInput, &headerSize, sizeofrawInput.header; if rawInput.header.dwType == RIM_TYPEMOUSE { if rawInput.data.mouse.usFlags & MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE == MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE { printf"Received absolute mouse 0x%x...
  6. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...: switch Msg { case WM_INPUT: GetRawInputDataHRAWINPUTlParam, RID_INPUT, &rawInput, &headerSize, sizeofrawInput.header; if rawInput.header.dwType == RIM_TYPEMOUSE { if rawInput.data.mouse.usFlags & MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE == MOUSE_MOVE_ABSOLUTE { printf"Received absolute mouse 0x%x...
  7. After installing kb5023702 on windows10 1809, the absolute mouse event is invalid, and the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My laptop's been getting BSOD very frequently and I have absolutely no idea why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's been getting BSOD very frequently and I have absolutely no idea why: BSOD appears at almost any time, even just after 30 minutes after I boot my laptop up, and it could happen multiple times a day which is really frustrating. Sometimes, it's not even a bluescreen but the screen turns black the screen is still on but only shows a black screen...
  9. My laptop's been getting BSOD very frequently and I have absolutely no idea why

My laptop's been getting BSOD very frequently and I have absolutely no idea why: BSOD appears at almost any time, even just after 30 minutes after I boot my laptop up, and it could happen multiple times a day which is really frustrating. Sometimes, it's not even a bluescreen but the screen turns black the screen is still on but only shows a black screen...
  10. hitman absolution the code execution cannot proceed

hitman absolution the code execution cannot proceed: hitman absolution the code execution cannot proceed not found. Reinstalling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hitman-absolution-the-code-execution-cannot/d73479a5-ebca-4b2d-a5c8-457c2c80bb3c