Windows 10: Windows is absolute garbage! Keyboard on laptop won't work at all?!?!?

Discus and support Windows is absolute garbage! Keyboard on laptop won't work at all?!?!? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop just installed updates last night before shutting down and after starting it up this morning the keyboard no longer works. Im talking about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WordyFoolPunk, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Windows is absolute garbage! Keyboard on laptop won't work at all?!?!?

My laptop just installed updates last night before shutting down and after starting it up this morning the keyboard no longer works.

Im talking about the keyboard built into the freaking laptop. HOW!!!!!!!???????

Ive had to use the on screen keyboard to troubleshoot and tried uninstalling the recent updates and restarting. That didnt work.

I tried opening device manager and updating the keyboard drivers and it said they are all up to date. I uninstalled all keyboard drivers and restarted. That didnt work. I looked at properties on each driver and it says windows cannot verify the digital signature of the driver file.

HOW CAN YOU NOT VERIFY THE DIGITAL SIGNATURE OF A LAPTOPS BUILT-IN KEYBOARD, MICROSOFT!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!

HOW??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i apparently need to try and boot into recovery mode but I cant without a working keyboard to hold down shift or F8 while hitting restart.

**** MICROSOFT!!!!!???????

HOW!!!???????

:)

WordyFoolPunk, Aug 13, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Windows is absolute garbage! Keyboard on laptop won't work at all?!?!?

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows is absolute garbage! Keyboard on laptop won't work at all?!?!?

1. Windows is absolute garbage! Keyboard on laptop won't work at all?!?!? - Similar Threads - absolute garbage Keyboard

2. HP Pavillion Laptop Keyboard Not Working At All

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavillion Laptop Keyboard Not Working At All: Hello,I have an HP Pavillion laptop and the keyboard is not working at all. Usually when that happens I use my touchscreen to restart my laptop and it works. However, now even the touchpad isn’t working and I can’t shut down the laptop because the power button is on the...
  3. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 DOES NOT WORK ABSOLUTELY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 DOES NOT WORK ABSOLUTELY: It`s SHAME that Microsoft $70 keyboard DOES NOT WORK on Microsoft system.I have Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 on Windows 11 and additional keys do WHAT THEY WANT.Even volume down key turns volume up more often than sometimes !They does not execute what is assigned in...
  4. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 DOES NOT WORK ABSOLUTELY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 DOES NOT WORK ABSOLUTELY: It`s SHAME that Microsoft $70 keyboard DOES NOT WORK on Microsoft system.I have Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 on Windows 11 and additional keys do WHAT THEY WANT.Even volume down key turns volume up more often than sometimes !They does not execute what is assigned in...
  5. STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE: No microsoft, i dont want you to update whenever you feel like it and then change my account details like display name, browser preferences after i told you no, etc. no not everyone has quality internet, some of us have satellite. thanks for locking me out of MY PC because...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard absolutely refuse to work after Windows loads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and Keyboard absolutely refuse to work after Windows loads: Basically, my mouse and keyboard shut down as soon as windows starts loading in. They don't work in any port, they don't work after unplugging and plugging them back in, and they don't work on safe mode. They both work fine on the BIOS and on the windows recovery screen (the...
  7. Laptop keyboard not working at all

Laptop keyboard not working at all: So I just booted up my laptop, and I couldn't sign in because the keyboard wasn't working. I managed to get the on screen keyboard up through ease of access to log in. So now I am stuck with using the on screen keyboard to type this. Going into control panel > hardware and...
  8. My computer suddenly became absolute garbage, help!

My computer suddenly became absolute garbage, help!: Sooo, first of all, im not sure where to post this since it falls under like 3 categories, so I'm just going to post it here. I have a windows 10 (build 18363) ROG computer, (ASUS ROG Strix Hero II GL504GM) I have an intel core i7-8750H CPU with 16 gb of ram. My...
  9. Keyboard won't work on Microsoft Products on Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard won't work on Microsoft Products on Laptop: I cant seem to be able to type in the Windows Search bar on the bottom left of my screen. I also can't type when I go to settings. Moreover I can't seem to type on OneNote. I have not tried typing on any other Microsoft programs but typing does seem to work on the internet...
  10. Keyboard QWERUIOP not working on laptop keyboard - Hangs all keyboard keys

Keyboard QWERUIOP not working on laptop keyboard - Hangs all keyboard keys: Computer: Lenovo Edge 2 OS: Windows 10 Home, Up to date as of 8/6/2020 Keyboard Drive: Up to date Issue: The letters QWERUIOP are not working on my latptop keyboard once I login. When I get to the login screen, I can use type any characters and they all work. Once I...