Windows 10: Windows is acting up after i installed the latest update

Discus and support Windows is acting up after i installed the latest update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so basically what happened was I installed the newest update (i have no idea which update this was), once that was done and it was rebooting it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlphaWhistle, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Windows is acting up after i installed the latest update

Ok so basically what happened was I installed the newest update (i have no idea which update this was), once that was done and it was rebooting it said “preparing automatic repair” and takes me to a blue screen, with the options to continue to windows 10 (does not work) shut down my pc, and trouble shooting. When i just restart pc it goes back to this step.

https://ibb.co/Kyz00TB

If i go into troubleshooting and try to restart it i run into problems, and get the error message:

Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Does anyone know how i can fix this?

submitted by /u/AlphaWhistle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlphaWhistle, Apr 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 14, 2021
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Windows is acting up after i installed the latest update

Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows is acting up after i installed the latest update

1. Windows is acting up after i installed the latest update - Similar Threads - acting installed latest

2. Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fans Running Constantly After Latest Windows Update I recently installed the latest Windows...: I have made sure to keep the vents clean. I have also checked both the usage and temperature of my CPU, GPU, and SSD and they are well within the normal range. The fans continue to run at full speed even when the usage of all of those components is well below 4%. What are...
  3. After latest Windows update, I can no longer boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After latest Windows update, I can no longer boot up: A month ago I did an upgrade install from Windows 7 to 10. Everything was working fine for a month. But a couple days ago, Windows installed an update and can no longer boot up.The first thing it does is an error screen with this messageCode:The application or operating...
  4. After latest Windows update, I can no longer boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After latest Windows update, I can no longer boot up: A month ago I did an upgrade install from Windows 7 to 10. Everything was working fine for a month. But a couple days ago, Windows installed an update and can no longer boot up.The first thing it does is an error screen with this messageCode:The application or operating...
  5. After latest Windows update, I can no longer boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. pnp_detected_fatal_error after installing the latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pnp_detected_fatal_error after installing the latest update: After installing the latest update I'm receiving a blue screen with the error "pnp_detected_fatal_error. I've tried to start with secure mode and it didn't work. Also I tried to uninstall the latest version through the troubleshoot menu and it says it can't because a problem...
  7. Windows Hello acting up after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello acting up after update: Updated to to the May update and Windows Hello/IR camera log-in is acting up. It logs me in fine, but if I lock the screen and move away from the laptop the the cameras keeps blinking/checking for a face forever. Before I updated it timed-out after 10 seconds or so after not...
  8. Internet messed up after latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet messed up after latest Windows Update: I recently updated my Laptop to the latest Windows 10 version, and since then certain websites/services have been unable to be reached or send an error message about the internet. Thanks for your help....
  9. Mouse acting strange after latest updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse acting strange after latest updates: After installing KB4503864 and KB4501371, my mouse now randomly double clicks, single clicks during dragging/highlighting, and stutters when being held down. This makes it basically unusable. It was working perfectly fine for years before these particular updates, and I can't...
  10. asus touchpad acting after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    asus touchpad acting after latest update: Hi I just updated Win10 and my Asus touchpad works for a few minutes after restart and stops. The external mouse works fine. I read old posts but is it still relevant?...