Windows 10: Windows is activated automatically

Discus and support Windows is activated automatically in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 and activated it automatically when I connected to the internet even though I never bought a Windows 10 license, how did that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scandentia, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Windows is activated automatically

I installed Windows 10 and activated it automatically when I connected to the internet even though I never bought a Windows 10 license, how did that happen?

Status in Settings> Updates & Security> Activation is Windows activated with a digital license.

:)

Scandentia, Feb 23, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 23, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows is activated automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Windows is activated automatically

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows is activated automatically

1. Windows is activated automatically - Similar Threads - activated automatically

2. What makes Windows activate automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What makes Windows activate automatically?: Hello everyone.I hope you're all doing well. I have no idea what's going on, but... my Windows is activating the license automatically.The steps to reproduce the problem are as follows:1. Install a clean copy of Windows;2. During the initial configuration, continue with a...
  3. What makes Windows activate automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What makes Windows activate automatically?: Hello everyone.I hope you're all doing well. I have no idea what's going on, but... my Windows is activating the license automatically.The steps to reproduce the problem are as follows:1. Install a clean copy of Windows;2. During the initial configuration, continue with a...
  4. My Windows 10 didn't activate automatically after reset settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 didn't activate automatically after reset settings: I reset windows but didn't remember what settings were enabled before. I am facing attached error while trying to activate windows using command prompt....
  5. My Windows 10 didn't activate automatically after reset settings

My Windows 10 didn't activate automatically after reset settings: I reset windows but didn't remember what settings were enabled before. I am facing attached error while trying to activate windows using command prompt....
  6. My Windows 10 didn't activate automatically after reset settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to get OEM windows 7 professional licence key which is not activating automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get OEM windows 7 professional licence key which is not activating automatically?: Sir, I have have laptop HP 6460b which come which windows 7 professional, and now when I install windows 7 professional again it is not activating. When I tried to find OEM windows 7 key. It is only showing that Windows 7 OEM Marker present in firmware and I didn't get OEM...
  8. How to get OEM windows 7 professional licence key which is not activating automatically?

How to get OEM windows 7 professional licence key which is not activating automatically?: Sir, I have have laptop HP 6460b which come which windows 7 professional, and now when I install windows 7 professional again it is not activating. When I tried to find OEM windows 7 key. It is only showing that Windows 7 OEM Marker present in firmware and I didn't get OEM...
  9. How to get OEM windows 7 professional licence key which is not activating automatically?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Don't connect to bluetooth automatically which are in use, or switch to newly activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't connect to bluetooth automatically which are in use, or switch to newly activated...: One annoying behaviour of W11 and W10 is that it ignorantly takes over all bluetooth devices in the vicinity at startup. Since there is still no option, after all these years, to turn this off, I would like to turn off Bluetooth completely and automatically at reboot. And...