Windows 10: Windows is activated automatically

Discus and support Windows is activated automatically in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 and activated it automatically when I connected to the internet even though I never bought a Windows 10 license, how did that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scandentia, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Windows is activated automatically

I installed Windows 10 and activated it automatically when I connected to the internet even though I never bought a Windows 10 license, how did that happen?

Status in Settings> Updates & Security> Activation is Windows activated with a digital license.

:)

Scandentia, Feb 23, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 23, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows is activated automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Windows is activated automatically

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows is activated automatically

1. Windows is activated automatically - Similar Threads - activated automatically

2. Installing new instance of Windows 10 but is automatically activated?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing new instance of Windows 10 but is automatically activated?: I've got this computer I replaced the hard drive on. It had Windows 7 on it and I purchased a Windows 10 Home OEM license key from Microcenter. I used a USB stick I created using the Windows Install Media Creation Tool. When the machine booted up, it was already activated!...
  3. Windows 10 automatically activated on second pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 automatically activated on second pc.: Hello, I recently built a second pc for my family and during the windows install I skipped activation because I was going to get the key in the morning. Today I booted the pc and went to activate windows only to find it was already active. I don't remember if I signed in...
  4. From Win 8.1 Home, reinstall automatically as Win 10 Pro, and can't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    From Win 8.1 Home, reinstall automatically as Win 10 Pro, and can't activate: Hi, I have a Lenovo PC bought years ago, was on Win 8.1 until an update went wrong, and I had to reinstall. I followed the recommendations on Windows' website, made a recovery thumbdrive, and it all went well. Except that it now asks me to activate Windows, and that my...
  5. Windows automatically activated in VMWARE

Windows automatically activated in VMWARE: So as I usually do I went and installed Windows 2004 on VMWARE, 64 bit Home. When I went into settings I saw it was activated, even though I never put in a key. How does this work? I do have a newer system. Did it just pull the key from my BIOS that im using on my current...
  6. Bitlocker being automatically activated for learning purpose

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker being automatically activated for learning purpose: I have seen many cases of bit locker being automatically activated and the user has no knowledge that it has been activated until it asks for the bit locker key , may i know how the BitLocker gets automatically activated without users consent ? and please let me know all...
  7. Windows 10 - Active window keeps changing automatically or changing size automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Active window keeps changing automatically or changing size automatically: Hi, I have noticed recently that my screens are changing by themselves and I have no idea what is going on! I have noticed 2 separate things: 1. Whatever programs I have open they will automatically re size. I will maximise outlook for example to it takes up the whole...
  8. Windows automatically activates Sound Enhancements, how can I stop that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows automatically activates Sound Enhancements, how can I stop that?: Hi Since I’ve got Windows 10, I have this issue and I didn’t find any solution so far. I use a headset and speakers; I can switch between them with a hotkey. Every time when I startup my PC, in the device properties of the speakers, windows activates the Enhancements, which...
  9. Windows 10 not automatically activated after updating from windows 7 to 10

Windows 10 not automatically activated after updating from windows 7 to 10: Hi, I do have 2 dell laptop and both came with default window 7 pro version and activated. I have downloaded window.iso on first laptop and upgraded using usb. Windows 10 automatically upgraded and activated after installation. However i have installed same iso to my...
  10. Windows 10 pro not activated automatically after reinstall

Windows 10 pro not activated automatically after reinstall: When I bought my laptop, it came with preinstalled windows 10 pro. I was told that the product key for windows is coded in motherboard and it will activate windows automatically whenever I reinstall the windows. I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop but it has not...