Windows 10: "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...

Discus and support "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Back in April this year, I purchased a PC and until now everything's been fine, however, when I booted it up this morning it came up with a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kristian Andjic, Sep 19, 2020.

1. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...

Back in April this year, I purchased a PC and until now everything's been fine, however, when I booted it up this morning it came up with a message saying my Windows license will expire soon, so when I chose the option to go Settings it also said my Windows was activated using my organization's activation service. I haven't tampered with anything related to licensing keys or activation and am unsure as to why this is happening, I've got no idea what to do either cause it keeps popping up. I read a thread which was made in 2018 by BigMase20 and he was having the same problem, a Moderator suggested using OemKey to find the proper product key and entering that, and so I tried, however when I ran OemKey it said it couldn't find a product key. I also saw someone say to put "slmgr -upk" into Command Prompt and so I did and it uninstalled the product key so now I think I've screwed it up even more. I would really appreciate some help right now.

:)

Kristian Andjic, Sep 19, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows activated using your organizations activation services

Hi Marcus,

As we're seeing that you are encountering the error Windows activated using your organizations activation services
    and Your Windows license will expire soon, we'd like to know if your system is a part of an organization.

In the meantime, you can try the answer provided by Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    on how you can reactivate Windows.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 19, 2020
  4. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...

Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...

1. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license... - Similar Threads - activated using organization's

2. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  3. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  4. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: one day when i booted up my computer windows wasn't activated it said "windows couldn't be activated due to a change in system files.please restart to activate windows" but when I restart windows was activated without a digital licence and with your organizations activation...
  6. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...: So in 2012 I bought new Laptop HP Pavilion 15-e043cl which I search internet has Windows 8 pre-installed Later at a time, my friend updated it to Windows 10 Pro which I think not original/pirated Now I want my Windows 10 to be original I have tried 'Reset this PC' and...
  7. Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.

Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.: So i bought a pc and it came with with windows activated with organizations activation service. So the question i want to ask: if i purchase a retailnot oem license key from a retailer and update my product key, will it work? will i be able to move the license to the other...
  8. Windows is activated using your organization's activation

Windows is activated using your organization's activation: I suddenly received an error message as shown in the photos. I tried re-entering the original product key but to no avail. Please help. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/e8267fe0-d85e-43c8-b200-ac027c099d35
  9. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: windows is activated using your organizations activation service it is written like this and always sending me to activate windows what shall I do...
  10. "windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

"windows is activated using your organization's activation service": So... I'm having an issue here I hope you guys will be able to help me with. Here's the story: Windows 10 was pre-installed when I bought this laptop. Recently I started getting a pop-up saying that my windows license will expire soon and that I should go into settings....