Windows 10: windows is activated using your organizations activation service

Discus and support windows is activated using your organizations activation service in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows is activated using your organizations activation service it is written like this and always sending me to activate windows what shall I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fadibachir, Apr 6, 2020.

1. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service

it is written like this

and always sending me to activate windows

what shall I do

:)

fadibachir, Apr 6, 2020

2. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Apr 6, 2020
  3. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

Which edition of Windows 10 was originally installed prior to transferring to the new computer?

Have you ran the Troubleshooter to find out what is the problem?

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Troubleshooter

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Pro off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home installation. Windows 10 Pro is not free.
      If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core
      will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
      will install Windows 10 Pro

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Windows activated using your organizations activation services

Hi Marcus,

As we're seeing that you are encountering the error Windows activated using your organizations activation services
    and Your Windows license will expire soon, we'd like to know if your system is a part of an organization.

In the meantime, you can try the answer provided by Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    on how you can reactivate Windows.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. windows is activated using your organizations activation service - Similar Threads - activated using organizations

2. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  3. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal: Hello! My windows 10 laptop shows this message in activation. Is this windows genuine and legal? How long can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/be9b9566-e764-4b69-a4c1-24ed889deae5
  4. Windows is activated using your organization's activation service - is it legal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Questions about "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Questions about "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service": Hey,A few years ago I got my computer, and I had the problem that it wasn't activated.If I remember, a YouTube video showed a way to get rid of the logo, basically activating my computer under an org.. I don't remember much about it besides the narrator used a TTS...
  6. windows is activated using your organizations activation service

windows is activated using your organizations activation service: one day when i booted up my computer windows wasn't activated it said "windows couldn't be activated due to a change in system files.please restart to activate windows" but when I restart windows was activated without a digital licence and with your organizations activation...
  7. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...: So in 2012 I bought new Laptop HP Pavilion 15-e043cl which I search internet has Windows 8 pre-installed Later at a time, my friend updated it to Windows 10 Pro which I think not original/pirated Now I want my Windows 10 to be original I have tried 'Reset this PC' and...
  8. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service and Your windows license...: Back in April this year, I purchased a PC and until now everything's been fine, however, when I booted it up this morning it came up with a message saying my Windows license will expire soon, so when I chose the option to go Settings it also said my Windows was activated...
  9. Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.

Windows10 is activated using your organization's activation service.: So i bought a pc and it came with with windows activated with organizations activation service. So the question i want to ask: if i purchase a retailnot oem license key from a retailer and update my product key, will it work? will i be able to move the license to the other...
  10. "windows is activated using your organization's activation service"

"windows is activated using your organization's activation service": So... I'm having an issue here I hope you guys will be able to help me with. Here's the story: Windows 10 was pre-installed when I bought this laptop. Recently I started getting a pop-up saying that my windows license will expire soon and that I should go into settings....