Windows 10: windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account

Discus and support windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have a laptop come with win 10 home single language, and I upgrade the win 10 to Pro by license kay, then I linked my Microsoft account, today I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ahmed E. Azzam, Mar 20, 2020.

1. windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account

Hi

I have a laptop come with win 10 home single language, and I upgrade the win 10 to Pro by license kay, then I linked my Microsoft account, today I format my laptop and I installed a win 10 from Microsoft website, when I entered my Microsoft email I the win 10 account, it activates the windows to home single language version, why that happen, I need to activate the Pro version, how you can help me, please.

:)

Ahmed E. Azzam, Mar 20, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Mar 20, 2020
  3. guniu Win User
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

Hey, I have a question.
    Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account?

What I mean by that:
    I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and my PC was in device list of my MSA.
    But I don't like the fact that I have to type in password every time I boot up. It's my private PC, I don't need password, I never had. So I switched back to my Local account. But now it's back to "Windows is activated with a digital license" only, and the PC is also gone from the device list on my MSA account.
    Do you think it actually unlinked the license, or maybe because I logged in once, it saved anyway, and I will be good with activating in the future on a changed machine?

guniu, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

Hello MCardona81, windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account :)

The digital license will automatically be linked when you sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account.

At step 2, what does it show for you in Activation on the right side?

Brink, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account

1. windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account - Similar Threads - activated digital license

2. "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". So if ı...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". So if ı...: ı activated my windows 11 pro with a key that ı bought. Now my pc is giving me hard times with drivers. If ı clean install windows 11 and sign in my account after will activation still work or do ı have to buy new key....
  3. "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". So if ı...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". So if ı...: ı activated my windows 11 pro with a key that ı bought. Now my pc is giving me hard times with drivers. If ı clean install windows 11 and sign in my account after will activation still work or do ı have to buy new key....
  4. "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Does this...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Does this...: I recently purchased this PC to part out, as I needed a new GPU and this was the most effective method I had due to current production issues. I did basic setup on the device to get the product key which I have written down, but in the settings page it states that the digital...
  5. "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Does this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Does this...: I recently purchased this PC to part out, as I needed a new GPU and this was the most effective method I had due to current production issues. I did basic setup on the device to get the product key which I have written down, but in the settings page it states that the digital...
  6. "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Does this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Digital License linked to your Microsoft account

Digital License linked to your Microsoft account: A friend of mine wanted me to format her laptop and reinstall windows. Her version of windows is not activated. So I am planning to use my micosoft account and it is linked to my windows license. But the problem is that I don't want my microsoft account to be on her computer...
  8. Digital license linked to Microsoft account

Digital license linked to Microsoft account: I was using windows 10 home with digital license linked to my Microsoft account it was a retail license. I upgraded my system to windows 10 pro using retail license key. Which was linked to the same Microsoft account as Digital License. I want to know if I can choose which...
  9. Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account

Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account: I have installed Windows 10 Pro to My PC. In activation section, it shows that "Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account" Now how can I be sure that this windows version is GENUINE? Please help......
  10. Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account - How to reinstall

Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account - How to reinstall: My Windows 10 results from Windows 7 being freely upgraded and is classified as 'Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account' It is Windows 10 Pro, Version 10.0.17134. I may need to do one of two things: 1. Reinstall windows on my...