Windows 10: Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

Discus and support Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I'm experiencing that windows is automatically scrolling down in the web pages and when I'm clicking any icon on the desktop its opening the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NikhilKolhapuri, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

Recently I'm experiencing that windows is automatically scrolling down in the web pages and when I'm clicking any icon on the desktop its opening the one which is in the very bottom automatically. I checked with my keyboard that whether some key is constantly pressing, but I found no issues with keyboard. Please help me out with this issue.Thanks and regards.

:)

NikhilKolhapuri, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

automatic scrolling of windows

Thank you for the information.

First, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ruth Buruga on this

link

If that didn't work, you can check the information and solution provided on the links below:

Automatic-Scrolling

Auto-scrolling-in-Windows-10

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 1, 2021
  3. pedsto Win User
    scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

automatic scrolling of windows

hey!! I have recently installed windows 10 on my laptop. but I am having a serious problem in this. When i use any browser the screen scrolls up itself. And when i right click the touch pad, in dialogue box also it moves up and down automatically. I am
    really annoyed by this problem. Please suggest me what should I do?

sajishaneupane, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

1. Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers. - Similar Threads - automatically scrolling down

2. Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..: Recently I have been facing an issue that whenever I am reading a pdf on adobe or doing anything on google the page automatically scrolls down whether it be in adobe pdf or google..Please solve this issue...
  3. Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 automatic scrolling down..: Recently I have been facing an issue that whenever I am reading a pdf on adobe or doing anything on google the page automatically scrolls down whether it be in adobe pdf or google..Please solve this issue...
  4. Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.: Recently I'm experiencing that windows is automatically scrolling down in the web pages and when I'm clicking any icon on the desktop its opening the one which is in the very bottom automatically. I checked with my keyboard that whether some key is constantly pressing, but I...
  5. Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is automatically scrolling down while using browsers.: Recently I'm experiencing that windows is automatically scrolling down in the web pages and when I'm clicking any icon on the desktop its opening the one which is in the very bottom automatically. I checked with my keyboard that whether some key is constantly pressing, but I...
  6. Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scrolling Down Automatically: I have tried unplugging my mouse it still scrolls down even when unplugged tried resetting windows, updating drivers, reinstalling mouse, tried troubleshooting ive done everything i have found online nothing works, it only does it in windows applications it has yet to do it...
  7. my browser keeps scrolling down, HELP

my browser keeps scrolling down, HELP: Hi, when i scroll my mouse over anything the screen or display keeps moving down. cant control the damn thing. ive gone into settings and unclicked the function for the mouse not to scroll. i think its a update issue. but problem is this has been going on for some time 3/4...
  8. Automatically scroll up windows browsers

Automatically scroll up windows browsers: After the latest Update. System Windows and explorer Windows automatically scroll up all the time making imposible to browse the lowest options in any case....
  9. Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10: Hii, In my Windows 10, whenever i open any program its automatic scroll down to bottom. Please Help to Fix that. Thanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scroll-down-in-windows-10/c5be9596-e87e-419e-b35c-c2f5b44bc841
  10. scroll bar goes down automatically

scroll bar goes down automatically: scroll bar in dell inspiron goes automatically to bottom of the screen. It is happening in pdf viewers also . I cant bring the scroll bar to top...