Windows 10: Windows is automatically shuting down and rebooting. How to rectify?

Discus and support Windows is automatically shuting down and rebooting. How to rectify? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows is shutting down automatically and getting rebooted. How to resolve this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SurinderSethi1, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Windows is automatically shuting down and rebooting. How to rectify?

Windows is shutting down automatically and getting rebooted. How to resolve this issue?

:)

SurinderSethi1, Dec 1, 2018

2. Automatically shuting down.

After downloading and installing the free windows 10 update for using the accessisibility tools in windows,my laptop is shuting down automatically.Can u people help me with a solution?

SandeepDasi, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Windows is automatically shuting down and rebooting. How to rectify?

Enabling automatic reboot or automatic restart in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the System Properties.

• On the Advanced tab, under the Startup and Recovery section click on the Settings button.

• Under the System failure section check
      the automatically restart checkbox.

• Click OK to close the startup and system properties windows and save changes.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows is automatically shuting down and rebooting. How to rectify?

1. Windows is automatically shuting down and rebooting. How to rectify? - Similar Threads - automatically shuting down

2. PC screen freezing and PC shuting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen freezing and PC shuting down: Hi, I am having issues with my computer. From time to time, I cannot connect it to a particular event usually when I am playing games though, my computer is freezing and I have to manually reboot it. I went into event logs and it show 8 hardware errors and 1 unplanned...
  3. PC keeps shuting down, faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps shuting down, faster: Hi,My PC randomly crashed, while i was playing CP77.I then restarted it, which worked, but it would keep turning off, just going out like pulling the power supply.This would keep happening faster, so less and less time between starting and just turning off, not even fully...
  4. PC keeps shuting down, faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps shuting down, faster: Hi,My PC randomly crashed, while i was playing CP77.I then restarted it, which worked, but it would keep turning off, just going out like pulling the power supply.This would keep happening faster, so less and less time between starting and just turning off, not even fully...
  5. PC keeps shuting down, faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. VSS is stop the windows from shuting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSS is stop the windows from shuting down: Hello,I have Windows 11 and sometimes I see at the windows logs>application the errorVolume Shadow Copy Service information: The COM Server with CLSID {4e14fba2-2e22-11d1-9964-00c04fbbb345} and name CEventSystem cannot be started. [0x8007045b, A system shutdown is in...
  7. VSS is stop the windows from shuting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VSS is stop the windows from shuting down: Hello,I have Windows 11 and sometimes I see at the windows logs>application the errorVolume Shadow Copy Service information: The COM Server with CLSID {4e14fba2-2e22-11d1-9964-00c04fbbb345} and name CEventSystem cannot be started. [0x8007045b, A system shutdown is in...
  8. Laptop suddenly shuting down

Laptop suddenly shuting down: After I have installed and run a software called 'Advance System RepairPRO Ver', my laptops' noise increase and randomly shuts down. But before I have installed the said software, my laptop already has this problem. While searching for a possible solution, I've encountered...
  9. whidows not shuting down

whidows not shuting down: hello I have a toshiba u500 from 2009 with 4GB ram and T4200 cpu and GMA4500M gpu no battery. when I want to shutdown my laptop all systems stop working but the cpu fan keeps running and if I force it to shut down the windows starts much slower with a failure report and if...
  10. Windows 10 keep shuting down while installation

Windows 10 keep shuting down while installation: It was working perfectly fine for two months. Until last night, when suddenly without a reason it shutdown while the end of movie. Happened three times in a row, exactly on same moment. So the next day after successful log in, I decided to format and clean install the...