Windows 10: Windows is behaving abruptly

Discus and support Windows is behaving abruptly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG][ATTACH] I couldn't diagnose what the problem is. I re installed the windows and updated all the drivers but couldn't get rid of this problem. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SwarajSanjay, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Windows is behaving abruptly

Windows is behaving abruptly [​IMG] Windows is behaving abruptly 3052b226-822c-48b7-bc60-c6359386a7e2?upload=true.png
    I couldn't diagnose what the problem is. I re installed the windows and updated all the drivers but couldn't get rid of this problem. I can't even describe what it is. Its just that whenever i use any windows feature this happens, be it the notification bar or sound or battery, even Microsoft edge. The screen freezes and then gets back to normal after 2 or 3 seconds. The slider for the sound bar and battery bar and in notification bar keeps flickering like it isn't able to form properly. I am attaching the pics. I am attaching the a video link. Please help me asap.

The link of the video is as follows.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ym7BEeEWeQMZreqn-2p6Ei95RHDzhm8S/view?usp=sharing

:)

SwarajSanjay, Jun 8, 2020
  2. oreo1342 Win User
    oreo1342, Jun 8, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows is behaving abruptly

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows is behaving abruptly

1. Windows is behaving abruptly - Similar Threads - behaving abruptly

2. Keyboard Keys behaving weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Keys behaving weird: Windows key = volume downUp key= brightness lowSpace = enter Backspace = tab+backspace"W" not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-behaving-weird/bb793a97-9597-4b1b-a352-a92c89c7dea8
  3. Laptop behaving kinda weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop behaving kinda weird: Hello everyone.So i've been Experiencing this problem since the past like couple of days i was using my laptop and all of a sudden i got UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION Bsod then the laptop restarted but it was really really slowed down and after i opened something it just froze...
  4. Laptop keyboard behaving in a peculiar way keys have to be pressed multiple times for them...

Laptop keyboard behaving in a peculiar way keys have to be pressed multiple times for them...: So recently I have come across a very strange issue with my Windows laptop keyboard. I would really need some help, since this problem is extremely obnoxious when I am trying to work on my school assignments.What is happening is that some keys in my keyboard sometimes take...
  5. Main & Calendar quit behaving for no apparent reason? Tried many options to resolve.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Main & Calendar quit behaving for no apparent reason? Tried many options to resolve.: Something about my luck with MS answers. They never seem to work for me on mine. Mail & Calendar always worked. Then one day I clicked on it, it opened, and almost immediately it disappeared. I read up on solutions and I've RESET it. UNINSTALLED it. Tried to reinstall it from...
  6. Mouse suddenly behaving erratically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse suddenly behaving erratically: So, from about two months back, my mouse began behaving erratically, and i'm thinking it might be a Windows problem, going from what i've seen in other threads here.For reference:-The mouse will double-click and sometimes even triple-click frequently, and selecting text...
  7. When i press H key of my laptop windows start behaving abnormal

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i press H key of my laptop windows start behaving abnormal: Actually when i press h key of my laptop , like in the browser or anywhere in my laptop then 1.I wouldn't be able use the keyboard further whatever i type it didnt get typed and 2. Task manager closes up everytime i try to open it. 3.Start menu also do the same thing like it...
  8. Spacebar on MSN site behaving weirdly in Edge and only in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spacebar on MSN site behaving weirdly in Edge and only in Edge: If I visit the default Edge home pagehttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us?ocid=winp1taskbarand click on a story, the spacebar takes me back to that page. In Edge, and only in Edge. In Chrome, Firefox, etc. it scrolls the page as expected.Changing the User-Agent makes no...
  9. How to activate touch friendly mode wider Icons, Explorer behaves like in tablet mode...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to activate touch friendly mode wider Icons, Explorer behaves like in tablet mode...: Hi,When I detach my keyboard the icons in the taskbar gets wider and explorer changes into a touch friendly mode like it always is in tablet mode.But because my touch screen is of course always a touch screen, even if my keyboard is attached: How can I always activate the...
  10. Apps not behaving properly

Apps not behaving properly: Hi, I would like to address a problem currently affecting my PC.When I booted up my PC this morning, my keyboard acted weird and my G102 mouse started flashing red. Not long after booting, I launched a few apps which took very long to launch and all of those apps I launched...