Windows 10: Windows is behaving abruptly

Discus and support Windows is behaving abruptly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG][ATTACH] I couldn't diagnose what the problem is. I re installed the windows and updated all the drivers but couldn't get rid of this problem. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SwarajSanjay, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Windows is behaving abruptly

Windows is behaving abruptly [​IMG] Windows is behaving abruptly 3052b226-822c-48b7-bc60-c6359386a7e2?upload=true.png
    I couldn't diagnose what the problem is. I re installed the windows and updated all the drivers but couldn't get rid of this problem. I can't even describe what it is. Its just that whenever i use any windows feature this happens, be it the notification bar or sound or battery, even Microsoft edge. The screen freezes and then gets back to normal after 2 or 3 seconds. The slider for the sound bar and battery bar and in notification bar keeps flickering like it isn't able to form properly. I am attaching the pics. I am attaching the a video link. Please help me asap.

The link of the video is as follows.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ym7BEeEWeQMZreqn-2p6Ei95RHDzhm8S/view?usp=sharing

:)

SwarajSanjay, Jun 8, 2020
  2. oreo1342 Win User
    oreo1342, Jun 8, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows is behaving abruptly

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows is behaving abruptly

1. Windows is behaving abruptly - Similar Threads - behaving abruptly

2. Windows behaves strange on start up Explorer.exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows behaves strange on start up Explorer.exe?: Hello All,I am having this issue for a long time now on 2 different windows 10 and 11When I start my PC it runs and load the log in screen. I put my PIN in and it loads the task bar and nothing else. If I click the mouse whole screen becomes white and freezes for 2- 5 sec and...
  3. Windows behaves strange on start up Explorer.exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows behaves strange on start up Explorer.exe?: Hello All,I am having this issue for a long time now on 2 different windows 10 and 11When I start my PC it runs and load the log in screen. I put my PIN in and it loads the task bar and nothing else. If I click the mouse whole screen becomes white and freezes for 2- 5 sec and...
  4. Why does OneDrive behave this way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does OneDrive behave this way?: Why does OneDrive behave in the manner it does? I can think of absolutely no reason that it should default to syncing the Desktop on devices across all of them. That. Makes. No. Sense.I use multiple devices for different purposes. I have a Surface for lightweight work on the...
  5. Why does OneDrive behave this way?

Why does OneDrive behave this way?: Why does OneDrive behave in the manner it does? I can think of absolutely no reason that it should default to syncing the Desktop on devices across all of them. That. Makes. No. Sense.I use multiple devices for different purposes. I have a Surface for lightweight work on the...
  6. Why does OneDrive behave this way?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I make Windows split screen behave as though it was a full window?

How do I make Windows split screen behave as though it was a full window?: I have a large TV that I would like to use in place of multiple monitors. I understand and use the split screen feature, including FancyZones, but the split screen view always compresses the window horizontally. I assume this is because on a normal monitor shrinking the text...
  8. How do I make Windows split screen behave as though it was a full window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make Windows split screen behave as though it was a full window?: I have a large TV that I would like to use in place of multiple monitors. I understand and use the split screen feature, including FancyZones, but the split screen view always compresses the window horizontally. I assume this is because on a normal monitor shrinking the text...
  9. The search window is behaving strangely after installing kb5032288 update for windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The search window is behaving strangely after installing kb5032288 update for windows 11.: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/18f7sbq/windows_search_bar_behaves_strangely_after_update/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-search-window-is-behaving-strangely-after/55e2ed2e-de5d-4e04-84b7-8d6f0b1c28b4
  10. The search window is behaving strangely after installing kb5032288 update for windows 11.

The search window is behaving strangely after installing kb5032288 update for windows 11.: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/18f7sbq/windows_search_bar_behaves_strangely_after_update/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-search-window-is-behaving-strangely-after/55e2ed2e-de5d-4e04-84b7-8d6f0b1c28b4