Windows 10: Windows is bizarre

Discus and support Windows is bizarre in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OK, so here's what's going on: I attemped installing Debian in the Linux side of my laptop and it completely messed Windows up. I managed to get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ArchangelOKC, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Windows is bizarre

OK, so here's what's going on: I attemped installing Debian in the Linux side of my laptop and it completely messed Windows up. I managed to get the bootloader working again but now Windows boots to a blank screen. Thinking it was a driver issue or a corrupt hiberfile, I booted into a installation flash drive to work on everything...and found out why it won't boot when I tried running startup repair. It claims it can't find the hard drive. Ooooook. I've run chkdsk and everything I can think of but no dice. Please help. I can't wipe the drive and reinstall, as I have very important stuff on there.

:)

ArchangelOKC, Jul 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 24, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows is bizarre

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows is bizarre

1. Windows is bizarre - Similar Threads - bizarre

2. Bizarre Thumbnail Preview Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bizarre Thumbnail Preview Icon: I recently noticed that, when using Windows' File Explorer, the preview thumbnails for PDF's and word documents on my computer have changed. In the bottom right corner of the preview thumbnail there is a new icon. There is either a black box or a minesweeper icon, depending...
  3. Bizarre Thumbnail Preview Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bizarre Thumbnail Preview Icon: I recently noticed that, when using Windows' File Explorer, the preview thumbnails for PDF's and word documents on my computer have changed. In the bottom right corner of the preview thumbnail there is a new icon. There is either a black box or a minesweeper icon, depending...
  4. Bizarre Thumbnail Preview Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly: ROG B550F GamingRyzen 3 4100Gigabyte RX570This hang happens anywhere from 10 minutes after boot, to 6 hours after boot. Its bizarre in that everything looks normal, however apps stop fuctioning without "not responding" and windows basically does the same. All windows UI...
  6. Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly: ROG B550F GamingRyzen 3 4100Gigabyte RX570This hang happens anywhere from 10 minutes after boot, to 6 hours after boot. Its bizarre in that everything looks normal, however apps stop fuctioning without "not responding" and windows basically does the same. All windows UI...
  7. Bizarre system hang, seems to happen completely randomly

8. Excel inserts a bizarre graph when I try to insert a column and bar chart into my worksheet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel inserts a bizarre graph when I try to insert a column and bar chart into my worksheet.: When I try to create a column chart, Excel creates something that does not look at all the way it is supposed to. Not only that, it also displays the raw data. I tried to insert an image into this thing, but I cannot see it. Your site tells me the image was inserted...
  9. Excel inserts a bizarre graph when I try to insert a column and bar chart into my worksheet.

Excel inserts a bizarre graph when I try to insert a column and bar chart into my worksheet.: When I try to create a column chart, Excel creates something that does not look at all the way it is supposed to. Not only that, it also displays the raw data. I tried to insert an image into this thing, but I cannot see it. Your site tells me the image was inserted...
  10. Bizarre audio problem.

Bizarre audio problem.: I am experiencing a complete cut from my audio, among other coinciding issues, after using my computer for 5-7 minutes after restart. The problem is resolved temporarily when I reset my computer, however after a short while, my output ceases to play from all audio devices....