Windows 10: windows is blocking google and other programs on my computer.

Discus and support windows is blocking google and other programs on my computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I believe that windows is blocking google and other programs on my computer. I have tried everything I could find in the internet to no avail. I am a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by krmen53, Mar 14, 2021.

1. krmen53 Win User

windows is blocking google and other programs on my computer.

I believe that windows is blocking google and other programs on my computer.

I have tried everything I could find in the internet to no avail. I am a disable senior and my computer is my door access to the world. I bought this new computer to make YouTube videos with the hope of making some needed extra income. Now am stuck with a credit card bill and frustrated that I can use my computer. Could someone please help

:)

krmen53, Mar 14, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

1. windows is blocking google and other programs on my computer. - Similar Threads - blocking google programs

2. Google or some program is blocking my uploading of material from other sites I use

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google or some program is blocking my uploading of material from other sites I use: I think it is as easy as turning something off, but what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-or-some-program-is-blocking-my-uploading-of/474d2fe8-997c-4889-abb1-4539556077f2
  3. Google Chrome blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome blocked: Hi! Every time I try to open google chrome, it keeps on saying that I need permission. I selected the "ask email" option, but I checked all of my emails within my family and none of them receive an email from you guys yet. Also I don't know why I'm having this problem now....
  4. Google Chrome blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome blocked: Google Chrome has been blocked by Windows 10 Pro April 2021 updates. I worked with Dell technical support for several hours, and they concluded it was the Windows update that is causing the problem....
  5. Administrator? blocking my programs!

Administrator? blocking my programs!: I am just setting up my new HP desktop and when I try to load my printer, which I was already using in Windows 10 on my old computer, I get an error message saying that is being blocked by the Administrator. I am they administrator. Also it will not let me run the Optimize...
  6. Something is blocking my Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something is blocking my Google Chrome: Last week I bought a new Surface GO. When I attempted to install Google Chrome it blocked the install. Previously I had one of the Early Surfaces. With this old Surface, I had no trouble with installing and using Google Chrome. Why am I having trouble installing Google Chrome...
  7. Blocking program

Blocking program: How do I get "Five nights at Freddy's" blocked from my autistic 11 year old boy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-program/492260f5-b5e3-434e-a474-2b4b36c2dfa6"
  8. Windows Defender blocking Adobe updates and other programs as a Security 10

Windows Defender blocking Adobe updates and other programs as a Security 10: Everytime an update comes up it is blocked, now I cannot use these programs which is very frustrating as I need them for school and work. Does anyone know an easy way to fix this problem. I have called the support line for technical help, but keep getting hung up on. A...
  9. Firewall that'll block internet access for other programs & processes?

Firewall that'll block internet access for other programs & processes?: Is there a good Firewall application that can effectively sandbox any program I choose, or any Window process and stop them accessing the internet? Also I want it to tell me: * What program is trying to access the internet * How often * What IP address they are sending to...
  10. windows 10 blocking Google

in Browsers and Email
    windows 10 blocking Google: My wife uses Gmail (as do I) and as of last night she could no longer access her email account. Today it seems that most of the web is blocked. I've checked Zone Alarm firewall and app settings. I can ping gmail.com, microsoft.com and other domains, but cannot access web...