Windows 10: Windows is broken for me.

Discus and support Windows is broken for me. in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi!For a few weeks now, my Windows has been broken, when it first started I thought I could still do the main things but for the past few days I've... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by zoomzaptie, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Windows is broken for me.

Hi!For a few weeks now, my Windows has been broken, when it first started I thought I could still do the main things but for the past few days I've really been tired of this. Basically, when I press the Windows button, nothing happens, I can still use some of the shortcuts that have the Windows key in them like the "Run" program Windows + R but then I can't use the Lock Screen shortcut Windows + L, of course most importantly, I am unable to open the Start menu, I am unable to use Search that's located in the Taskbar and I am also unable to use Cortana. I've tried to reset my computer entir

:)

zoomzaptie, Nov 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 12, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows is broken for me.

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows is broken for me.

1. Windows is broken for me. - Similar Threads - broken

2. MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...: Note to moderators: I was FORCED to miscategorize this post because paint was NOT a valid category, and your service will not let me post this without categorization. And so I categorized it as "Windows -> Windows 11 -> Windows update", because that was the most generic...
  3. MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint secondary color is broken. Eraser and transparent select are white after changing...: Note to moderators: I was FORCED to miscategorize this post because paint was NOT a valid category, and your service will not let me post this without categorization. And so I categorized it as "Windows -> Windows 11 -> Windows update", because that was the most generic...
  4. Search Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Broken: When ever I press windows key and type my app name to search nothing just happen and edge is highlighted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-broken/d038d244-82fc-4d85-9887-06a3d5c930eb
  5. Search Broken

Search Broken: When ever I press windows key and type my app name to search nothing just happen and edge is highlighted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-broken/d038d244-82fc-4d85-9887-06a3d5c930eb
  6. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  7. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  8. Is my ethernet card broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my ethernet card broken?: Ethernet Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller Odbieranie 29,4 Mb/s Wysyłanie 128 Kb/s. Is my ethernet card broken? because i have internet with 1000mb/s speeds but my ethernet card send only 128kb/s. If it not broke how can i fix it...
  9. Is my ethernet card broken?

Is my ethernet card broken?: Ethernet Realtek Gaming GbE Family Controller Odbieranie 29,4 Mb/s Wysyłanie 128 Kb/s. Is my ethernet card broken? because i have internet with 1000mb/s speeds but my ethernet card send only 128kb/s. If it not broke how can i fix it...
  10. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...