Windows 10: Windows is broken for me.

Discus and support Windows is broken for me. in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi!For a few weeks now, my Windows has been broken, when it first started I thought I could still do the main things but for the past few days I've... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by zoomzaptie, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Windows is broken for me.

Hi!For a few weeks now, my Windows has been broken, when it first started I thought I could still do the main things but for the past few days I've really been tired of this. Basically, when I press the Windows button, nothing happens, I can still use some of the shortcuts that have the Windows key in them like the "Run" program Windows + R but then I can't use the Lock Screen shortcut Windows + L, of course most importantly, I am unable to open the Start menu, I am unable to use Search that's located in the Taskbar and I am also unable to use Cortana. I've tried to reset my computer entir

:)

zoomzaptie, Nov 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 12, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows is broken for me.

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows is broken for me.

1. Windows is broken for me. - Similar Threads - broken

2. Windows 11 Color Management Completely Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Color Management Completely Broken: For the life of me I can't understand how Microsoft could release a new version of Windows and neglect color management. It is completely broken in Windows 11. That means I can't accurately profile my monitor, create icc profiles, use any Adobe product that requires color...
  3. Windows 11 Color Management Completely Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Color Management Completely Broken: For the life of me I can't understand how Microsoft could release a new version of Windows and neglect color management. It is completely broken in Windows 11. That means I can't accurately profile my monitor, create icc profiles, use any Adobe product that requires color...
  4. Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again: My Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 appears to be broken. I am only getting the "Try that Again" dialog whenever I open it. I have used all troubleshooting steps that I could find.//I did a repair on the app from system//I cleared cache on the app from system//I did a...
  5. Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again: My Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 appears to be broken. I am only getting the "Try that Again" dialog whenever I open it. I have used all troubleshooting steps that I could find.//I did a repair on the app from system//I cleared cache on the app from system//I did a...
  6. Microsoft Store is broken - Try that Again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. New Minecraft Launcher Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Minecraft Launcher Broken: Hello,My Minecraft launcher won't open or even try to open here is a screenshot of itI click on it and it brings me to hereThe only place that it has a picture is hereCan someone please help me?Thanks, Seb...
  8. New Minecraft Launcher Broken

New Minecraft Launcher Broken: Hello,My Minecraft launcher won't open or even try to open here is a screenshot of itI click on it and it brings me to hereThe only place that it has a picture is hereCan someone please help me?Thanks, Seb...
  9. Broken Like Screen While Using Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken Like Screen While Using Applications: Recently i have been experiencing this issue where white broken screen like lines appear whenever i use visual studio code , atom or brave browser. I dont get theses issues while on homescreen or any other time like surfing in chrome or playing games. And these lines are like...
  10. Broken Like Screen While Using Applications

Broken Like Screen While Using Applications: Recently i have been experiencing this issue where white broken screen like lines appear whenever i use visual studio code , atom or brave browser. I dont get theses issues while on homescreen or any other time like surfing in chrome or playing games. And these lines are like...