Windows 10: Windows is broken

Discus and support Windows is broken in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In my frustration I cannot type much. Please refer this article to know more:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SomaticBull65, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Windows is broken

In my frustration I cannot type much. Please refer this article to know more: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-device-not-recognized-error-keeps-popping-up/17f73f26-c313-4d30-b50e-3676e2a44776

:)

SomaticBull65, Nov 30, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows is broken

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows is broken

1. Windows is broken - Similar Threads - broken

2. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  3. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Broken after recommended Windows 11 23h2 update: Hello,On 12/20/23, I was running into some performance issues on my PC. Microsoft Tech Support told me to update to Windows 23H2 and since them I've had Bluetooth Adapter issues. I have periodically tried fixing this but it always comes back to having issues. Does anyone have...
  4. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  5. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  6. Pc broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc broken: Everytime i try to reinstall windows, it works. I run chkdsk /f qnd it tells me it will do it when the system restarts. Everytime i restart the system it wont boot back into windows and it goes into a automatic repair loop. Ive tried to reinstall multiple times and i allways...
  7. Pc broken

Pc broken: Everytime i try to reinstall windows, it works. I run chkdsk /f qnd it tells me it will do it when the system restarts. Everytime i restart the system it wont boot back into windows and it goes into a automatic repair loop. Ive tried to reinstall multiple times and i allways...
  8. Pc broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...