Windows 10: Windows is checking for a solution to the problem

Discus and support Windows is checking for a solution to the problem in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Every time an application crashes in Windows 10, the Error Reporting Service starts checking for a solution. At times, it never finds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 20, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows is checking for a solution to the problem

WinClub, May 20, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 20, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 20, 2019
  4. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem

Windows 10 Checking Solution

Hello Chynna,

We noticed the post has been inactive for 48 hours now.

If you already resolved the issue, we encourage you to inform and help the Community by posting the resolution that worked for you.

Otherwise, we suggest following the steps below to disable error reporting in Windows 10:

• Click the Start menu, type services and press
      Enter
    • Find Windows Error Reporting Service and then right-click on that entry from the list.
    • Select Properties.
    • Next to Startup type, select Disabled from the drop down.
    • Click OK or Apply to save the settings.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Adrianne Buc, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows is checking for a solution to the problem

1. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem - Similar Threads - checking solution problem

2. What is the solution to this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution to this problem?: This notification comes immediately when opening on PC so please tell me what is the solution to this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-solution-to-this-problem/2499dbb1-1bba-4d3f-bd30-acd5b15c16d6
  3. What is the solution to this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the solution to this problem?: This notification comes immediately when opening on PC so please tell me what is the solution to this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-solution-to-this-problem/2499dbb1-1bba-4d3f-bd30-acd5b15c16d6
  4. What is the solution to this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution to this problem?: I am trying to transfer files from the phone to the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-solution-to-this-problem/0857d91a-33a8-42ad-a884-d697af85b5a9
  5. What is the solution to this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the solution to this problem?: I am trying to transfer files from the phone to the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-solution-to-this-problem/0857d91a-33a8-42ad-a884-d697af85b5a9
  6. solution for problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    solution for problems: 1. I was using windows 10 build 1809 on my laptop along with windows 8.1. Last month windows 10 stopped booting. Now I am able to use only 8.1. The programs I installed in win 10 are working but win 10 is not showing up in the boot manager and not booting too. I tried to...
  7. What is the solution to this problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the solution to this problem?: [ATTACH] I've tried many times to update it is not expected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-solution-to-this-problem/6f0a97dc-1658-4542-8a37-63656c61ff47
  8. windows defender will not delete - solution to problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender will not delete - solution to problem: If you want to delete windows defender and have been unable to: 1. find windows defender folder in Programs 2. right click and send to zipped file 3. send to desktop 4. save for later use or delete 80318
  9. Windows update check problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update check problem: Hi I installed win10 and checked for updates but didn't install them. I turned on meter connection and defer updates AND "do not give me updates to other microsoft products" is OFF. Now, it is showing the previous search results. How can i recheck for updates with new...
  10. "Windows is checking for a solution to the problem" - Is this a lie?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows is checking for a solution to the problem" - Is this a lie?: When a program crashes and you try to close it you might be presented with a dialogue that claims "Windows is checking for a solution to the problem". Is there a single documented case of Windows finding and returning to the user a solution to any problem whatsoever? In my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. checking for a solution to the problem svn