Windows 10: Windows is choppy

Discus and support Windows is choppy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Booted win 10 off a USB everything seems to be working almost except everything is choppy . Booted my other is to to compare and my Manjaro drive runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Monado_trap, May 25, 2020.

1. Windows is choppy

Booted win 10 off a USB everything seems to be working almost except everything is choppy . Booted my other is to to compare and my Manjaro drive runs smoothly anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it?

submitted by /u/Monado_trap
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Monado_trap, May 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2020
  3. cpmusic Win User
    Choppy video, all sources, 2 different PCs (long post)

The video problem persists. My ISP sent a new modem, but it made no difference on streaming video, so the problem must be somewhere in the computer. I just can't figure where. This is driving me crazy, because I can't watch any video on either computer because the choppy playback is too distracting.

I thought for a moment that the problem may be with the SATA driver or controller, as my Device Manager shows only the following, and if I'm not mistaken I'm supposed to see channels listed as well.

Windows is choppy [​IMG]

But I just checked a video I recorded on my standalone recorder on a USB 3.0 flash drive, and it's choppy, too.

Doesn't anyone have any suggestions?

cpmusic, May 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows is choppy

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows is choppy

1. Windows is choppy - Similar Threads - choppy

2. My monitor won't connect to my laptop, the audio is crackling, and the loading is choppy,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor won't connect to my laptop, the audio is crackling, and the loading is choppy,...: My computer screen suddenly turned black, but everything was still playing, and my second monitor was still open, but shortly after, it disconnected. I shut off my computer and restarted multiple times, but it won't connect to the computer anymore. Plus, my audio is crackly,...
  3. My monitor won't connect to my laptop, the audio is crackling, and the loading is choppy,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor won't connect to my laptop, the audio is crackling, and the loading is choppy,...: My computer screen suddenly turned black, but everything was still playing, and my second monitor was still open, but shortly after, it disconnected. I shut off my computer and restarted multiple times, but it won't connect to the computer anymore. Plus, my audio is crackly,...
  4. SUDDEN Choppy/laggy audio in Windows 11

SUDDEN Choppy/laggy audio in Windows 11: THE PROBLEMSuddenly, audio becomes extremely choppy, as i there's a 'hole' in the audio every 50ms or so estimation. Happens with external audio interface, I have not have it happen with the regular motherboard audio. It is awful!- I've tried changing the sample rates I...
  5. SUDDEN Choppy/laggy audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUDDEN Choppy/laggy audio in Windows 11: THE PROBLEMSuddenly, audio becomes extremely choppy, as i there's a 'hole' in the audio every 50ms or so estimation. Happens with external audio interface, I have not have it happen with the regular motherboard audio. It is awful!- I've tried changing the sample rates I...
  6. SUDDEN Choppy/laggy audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Choppy Audio with Bluetooth Earbuds if Both or Only Right Earbud are connected on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choppy Audio with Bluetooth Earbuds if Both or Only Right Earbud are connected on Windows 11?: PC: HP Pavilion 14Windows 11 ver 10.0.22621 Build 22621Bluetooth earbuds: Soundcore Liberty 3 ProI just bought these earphones and they work perfectly on my phone iOS whether single-bud connection or not. On my laptop however which did not come out of the box with W11, only...
  8. Choppy Audio with Bluetooth Earbuds if Both or Only Right Earbud are connected on Windows 11?

Choppy Audio with Bluetooth Earbuds if Both or Only Right Earbud are connected on Windows 11?: PC: HP Pavilion 14Windows 11 ver 10.0.22621 Build 22621Bluetooth earbuds: Soundcore Liberty 3 ProI just bought these earphones and they work perfectly on my phone iOS whether single-bud connection or not. On my laptop however which did not come out of the box with W11, only...
  9. Newly Added User Account Suffers from Slow and Choppy Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly Added User Account Suffers from Slow and Choppy Mouse Cursor: I have a HP Omen 30L desktop computer that for a long time has only one user account for myself which is primarily used to play Steam games. Recently I added a new user account standard rights for my family member however when we log in we find the account suffering extremely...
  10. Newly Added User Account Suffers from Slow and Choppy Mouse Cursor

Newly Added User Account Suffers from Slow and Choppy Mouse Cursor: I have a HP Omen 30L desktop computer that for a long time has only one user account for myself which is primarily used to play Steam games. Recently I added a new user account standard rights for my family member however when we log in we find the account suffering extremely...