Windows 10: Windows is completely broken.

Discus and support Windows is completely broken. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last week my pc crashed and kept crashing with 5 different codes each time. IO1 error, stop_watch error or something like that, system32 errors. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Given zWolf, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Windows is completely broken.

Last week my pc crashed and kept crashing with 5 different codes each time. IO1 error, stop_watch error or something like that, system32 errors. And it’s funny cause I’ve reinstalled windows 2 damn times, one of them wiping my m.2 and hard drive. After updating it a second time, i was finally able to go back into my computer and download things, thought everything was good, then i go to update “serious” updates, and then they won’t f**king update. I reset my windows a THIRD time. Come back and now i can’t use my windows button when i log in. So can’t check if it updated or anything. I turn it

:)

Given zWolf, Jun 20, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows is completely broken. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 20, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows is completely broken.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows is completely broken.

1. Windows is completely broken. - Similar Threads - completely broken

2. Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me. Windows store gets...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me. Windows store gets...: For several weeks now my Xbox App has not been able to work. Today, I tried to fix it manually, but it seems that either I have made some mistake and broke windows store completely, or windows store was already broken before I tried fixing it. 1. The first error I got...
  3. Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me. Windows store gets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me. Windows store gets...: For several weeks now my Xbox App has not been able to work. Today, I tried to fix it manually, but it seems that either I have made some mistake and broke windows store completely, or windows store was already broken before I tried fixing it. 1. The first error I got...
  4. Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store and/or the Xbox app seems to be completely broken for me: For several weeks now my Xbox App has not been able to work. Today, I tried to fix it manually, but it seems that either I have made some mistake and broke windows store completely, or windows store was already broken before I tried fixing it. 1. The first error I got...
  5. Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken: Once again the night killer has come by and decided to ruin my day. Audio worked great on the night of the 16th, went to put my PC to sleep, saw a Windows update was due, let my PC go to sleep, and do its thing overnight. Woke up, and my audio is broken. I have attempted a...
  6. Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken

Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken: Once again the night killer has come by and decided to ruin my day. Audio worked great on the night of the 16th, went to put my PC to sleep, saw a Windows update was due, let my PC go to sleep, and do its thing overnight. Woke up, and my audio is broken. I have attempted a...
  7. Windows updated my PC overnight, Audio is completely broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My Quick Access is completely broken for all users on my computer;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Quick Access is completely broken for all users on my computer;: I have tried everything I've found onlineThe automated troubleshootersSFCDISMReset all Folders And before anyone asks, I've found 9,000 threads suggesting I tick the two boxes in privacy; yes I did that multiple timesdel /f /q %appdata%/.../automaticitems &...
  9. My Quick Access is completely broken for all users on my computer;

My Quick Access is completely broken for all users on my computer;: I have tried everything I've found onlineThe automated troubleshootersSFCDISMReset all Folders And before anyone asks, I've found 9,000 threads suggesting I tick the two boxes in privacy; yes I did that multiple timesdel /f /q %appdata%/.../automaticitems &...
  10. My Quick Access is completely broken for all users on my computer;

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing