Windows 10: Windows is completely broken.

Discus and support Windows is completely broken. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last week my pc crashed and kept crashing with 5 different codes each time. IO1 error, stop_watch error or something like that, system32 errors. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Given zWolf, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Windows is completely broken.

Last week my pc crashed and kept crashing with 5 different codes each time. IO1 error, stop_watch error or something like that, system32 errors. And it’s funny cause I’ve reinstalled windows 2 damn times, one of them wiping my m.2 and hard drive. After updating it a second time, i was finally able to go back into my computer and download things, thought everything was good, then i go to update “serious” updates, and then they won’t f**king update. I reset my windows a THIRD time. Come back and now i can’t use my windows button when i log in. So can’t check if it updated or anything. I turn it

:)

Given zWolf, Jun 20, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows is completely broken. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 20, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows is completely broken.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows is completely broken.

1. Windows is completely broken. - Similar Threads - completely broken

2. Taskbar, Start menu, and Settings all completely broken.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar, Start menu, and Settings all completely broken.: This problem started a few days ago, and I've tried everything on the internet to fix it. The taskbar is not working blank, with loading icon when I hover overe it Start menu doesn't work nor does searching, and I cannot open settings gives loading cursor as well What can I...
  3. Forward slash completely broken regardless of which keyboard is used

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Forward slash completely broken regardless of which keyboard is used: Hello, I've been having an issue as of recently where my forward slash will not type in any way, shape, or form. When I hold shift i can type the "?" question mark key, but even when I use 2 other keyboards I have on hand, remap a mouse key to forward slash, or use the...
  4. Headphone jack and Bluetooth have completely stopped working and are completely broken.

Headphone jack and Bluetooth have completely stopped working and are completely broken.: I have had this issue for months on my computer, first my headphone jack one day just completely stopped working, I thought it was the headphones so I bought new ones plugged them in and nothing, usually a little window popped up with my headphones but now nothing shows up or...
  5. Windows Store Completely Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Completely Broken: Hi, my Microsoft Store is completely broken. I am running on Version 20H2 Build 19042.867 and my Microsoft store seems to have been completely deleted. If I type it in start, it shows up, but when I click on it, it does not open. When I go to “Add or remove programs” in...
  6. My Microsoft appears to be completely broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft appears to be completely broken: Please help me. I have several problems with Microsoft: -Because I couldn't play any installed game and couldn't install any games on Xbox I deinstalled Xbox. -now I can't install or start any game in the Microsoft store so I can't even install Xbox again -I thought...
  7. Windows mail completely broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail completely broken: I have a Dell XPS laptop which is less than 6 months old. I've been using the default mail app to check my outlook, gmail, and school-specific email address. These had all been all been working perfectly until one day I randomly stopped being able to view the emails within my...
  8. Thumbnails for certain video files are completely broken in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails for certain video files are completely broken in Windows 10: I have a large collection of .webm and .mkv video files that I would like to see thumbnails for. I understand that this is not natively supported, so I downloaded Icaros and activated thumbnailing for webms and mkvs. It did literally nothing. So I downloaded K-lite codec...
  9. My GameBar is completely broken & I need help fixing it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My GameBar is completely broken & I need help fixing it: My problems started when I followed Windows official guide on how to change the location of my captures folder, (from C: to D:) Basically this ended up not working at all, and instead caused a few major issues surrounding GameBar. One of my problems is that when I moved the...
  10. Completed 1909 Security Update-Please Help-Drive Letters R Now Broken

Completed 1909 Security Update-Please Help-Drive Letters R Now Broken: Win version 1909 build 18363.1316 Windows force-installed its 1909 Security Update - When it installed and I opened Windows Explorer I noticed my drive letters are now changed - apparently resulting from Windows somehow mounting something as a CD drive as Drive E (no I don't...