Windows 10: Windows is completely dead wont boot, and cant reinstall!! I am desperate!

Discus and support Windows is completely dead wont boot, and cant reinstall!! I am desperate! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help asap, this issue started 3 months ago where my laptop would start to blue screen on me it wouldnt happen much but became more recent, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akshaykamal, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Windows is completely dead wont boot, and cant reinstall!! I am desperate!

Please help asap, this issue started 3 months ago where my laptop would start to blue screen on me it wouldnt happen much but became more recent, so I did what was recommended sfc/ scannow, recovery and a factory reset, this seemed to temporarily help but then I received more bsod with the error code "critical process died", it eventually got to a point where I couldn't use my laptop, so I searched on the windows forums and it said to reset and reinstall windows with the iso files. I first tried to install the iso files I have done this many times before so I knew how to perform this task but this time I couldn't succeed, as my laptop has 2 drives but only 1 drive was being shown, I even went into the bios and it said only one drive is being used, however after a few restarts it started my other drive is still working, but I still couldn't install the iso files onto the main drive, so I attempted to install it on the other drive which was there, no luck and it couldn't be completed, so I factory reset again hoping that it would fix the issue but now ITS MUCH WORSE and much 4 grand laptop is a brick, I can still load the windows iso off the usb and bios but I cannot install windows at all and I cannot boot into my laptop at all, as trying to boot comes up with the message boot failed, within the bios boot settings window boot manager isnt a option any more and my boot order has gone down to 2 from 3 options. I spent all my money on this laptop and highly needed it on a daily basis edit and work on. I've also noticed extreamly rarely within attempting to start it up around every 50th boot attempt I am greeted with the alien ware logo and welcome, then within half a second a blue screen which I believe states windows is installing following by a instant shutdown and loop PLEASE HELP ME I have a alienware 17 I've always wanted one and it breaks my heart that now that I finally afforded one I cannot use it, I have done everything stated on the windows recovery pages and many troubleshooting steps I dont know what else to do please respond asap

:)

akshaykamal, Feb 2, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows is completely dead wont boot, and cant reinstall!! I am desperate! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Windows is completely dead wont boot, and cant reinstall!! I am desperate!

freaksavior, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows is completely dead wont boot, and cant reinstall!! I am desperate!

1. Windows is completely dead wont boot, and cant reinstall!! I am desperate! - Similar Threads - completely dead wont

2. Thunderbolt port is completely dead.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thunderbolt port is completely dead.: I noticed today that my Thunderbolt port was completely dead, no data or power. It worked before, no problem. It was showing up in Device Manager as having error code 28, no driver found. I tried everything, uninstalling and restarting, chipset drivers, I did a fresh install...
  3. I am desperate, nothing appears in the sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am desperate, nothing appears in the sounds.: HelloNO DEVICES appear in the playback tab nor the Recording tab. Yes I have check the disabled and disconnected boxes and still nothing appears.I have a soundcard in the laptop obviously and I have my headset connected to the laptop as well.But for some reason, and Dxdiag...
  4. I am desperate, nothing appears in the sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am desperate, nothing appears in the sounds.: HelloNO DEVICES appear in the playback tab nor the Recording tab. Yes I have check the disabled and disconnected boxes and still nothing appears.I have a soundcard in the laptop obviously and I have my headset connected to the laptop as well.But for some reason, and Dxdiag...
  5. I am desperate, nothing appears in the sounds.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. cant boot in or reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant boot in or reinstall windows 10: hello,im having serious issues with my windows 10 pc i have other computers but this is the only one running windows 10 and i cant login to my account. i used msconfig to make changes to my booting, i should have used the traditional method i know and now there's no internet...
  7. cant boot in or reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant boot in or reinstall windows 10: hello,im having serious issues with my windows 10 pc i have other computers but this is the only one running windows 10 and i cant login to my account. i used msconfig to make changes to my booting, i should have used the traditional method i know and now there's no internet...
  8. cant boot in or reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I am at a dead end

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am at a dead end: Hello to everyone and I hope that you are doing well I happen to have an old system with the following specs: CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6600 GPU: Geforce 9600 GT RAM: 2GB DDR2 800Mhz MOBO: Gigabyte GA-EP31-DS3L PSU: A very cheap one This system used to work as it should. Then, one...
  10. Windows wont boot after reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont boot after reinstall: I have reinstalled windows 10 6 times but each time it wont boot. It ahngs on a page with 4 pales blue window panes anda rotating circle of dots. Once it did boot and I spent hours setting it up as I wanted it but same again after a restart. Hardware diagnostics all say...