Windows 10: Windows is completely spazzing out on me

Discus and support Windows is completely spazzing out on me in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, for some reason, I can't seem to open anything on my PC now. The Action Center and Settings crash when I try to use them, trying to open the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FadedFeatures12, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Windows is completely spazzing out on me

So, for some reason, I can't seem to open anything on my PC now. The Action Center and Settings crash when I try to use them, trying to open the system tray straight up black-screens my computer, and if I try to run the cmd prompt as administrator, I get this stupid "This app cannot run on your PC, check with your software publisher" notification. I can't run Uplay or Steam, I can't install anything I download, I can't check for updates, I can't even open up my antivirus software to see what the deal is! At this point I'm on the verge of just factory resetting my computer and calling it a day.

:)

FadedFeatures12, Sep 14, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows is completely spazzing out on me :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 14, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Windows is completely spazzing out on me

Ghost clicking & spazzing

Hello Jessie,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which is build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you start your PC in a clean boot state so we can isolate if it's caused by
    a software or hardware issue.

Also, make sure that the screen is clean from any dirt or debris.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows is completely spazzing out on me

1. Windows is completely spazzing out on me - Similar Threads - completely spazzing

2. computer becomes completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  3. computer becomes completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  4. File Path Locations completely messed up and cannot locate files in virtual environment

File Path Locations completely messed up and cannot locate files in virtual environment: I run molecular dynamics simulations on my local machine, use a virtual Linux environment on my Windows PC. I store both the MD software source code and all of my simulation files on my Desktop. Since allowing OneDrive to sync my files, I am completely unable to locate my...
  5. File Path Locations completely messed up and cannot locate files in virtual environment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Path Locations completely messed up and cannot locate files in virtual environment: I run molecular dynamics simulations on my local machine, use a virtual Linux environment on my Windows PC. I store both the MD software source code and all of my simulation files on my Desktop. Since allowing OneDrive to sync my files, I am completely unable to locate my...
  6. File Path Locations completely messed up and cannot locate files in virtual environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  8. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  9. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely: i was just chilling, typing, when my 2 key stopped working. after some time, it worked again, but then it stopped. same with the volume key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-my-number-keys-and-the-volume-keys/bed3b001-267f-47a0-8649-bf5fde4d3489

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 spazzing out