Windows 10: Windows is Connected to Ethernet, and Uses Internet, but Windows also Thinks this: Not...

Discus and support Windows is Connected to Ethernet, and Uses Internet, but Windows also Thinks this: Not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In short, I am connected via a cable to my router and I have Internet. I am typing this on that very machine whilst a YouTube video is playing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PinothyJ, Feb 4, 2023.

1. PinothyJ Win User

Windows is Connected to Ethernet, and Uses Internet, but Windows also Thinks this: Not...

In short, I am connected via a cable to my router and I have Internet. I am typing this on that very machine whilst a YouTube video is playing in another tab levels of connected to the Internet. However, as far as Windows is concerned, in all its dialogues, including the properties of the ethernet network adaptor, I am not connected. The taskbar icon says I am not connected. The Setting Appp says there is no Internet. The Network and Sharing Centre says there are no networks available. Clicking properties on the Ethernet adaptor says that IPv4 and IPv6 are both not connected. But as you can se

:)

PinothyJ, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Wile E Win User

how to connect the ethernet and make it work

You need to enable Internet Connection Sharing on the ethernet port in Windows to use your lappy as a router.

Wile E, Feb 4, 2023
  3. skouk Win User
    Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected

Which are the steps i have to make in order to use LTE for internet while ethernet is connected for docking to my car?

I use Windows 11 Version 22H2.

Thank you.

skouk, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Windows is Connected to Ethernet, and Uses Internet, but Windows also Thinks this: Not...

Cannot connect using an Ethernet

Hello

I'm trying to connect to my internet through an Ethernet and it doesn't seem to want to connect.

I have listed my ipconfig if this is useful. Anything else just let me know. Windows is Connected to Ethernet, and Uses Internet, but Windows also Thinks this: Not... :)
    Windows Version is 1903.

ipconfig.txt

youngtomlin, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Windows is Connected to Ethernet, and Uses Internet, but Windows also Thinks this: Not...

1. Windows is Connected to Ethernet, and Uses Internet, but Windows also Thinks this: Not... - Similar Threads - Connected Ethernet Uses

2. Windows is Connected to Ethernet, and Uses Internet, but Windows also Thinks this: Not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is Connected to Ethernet, and Uses Internet, but Windows also Thinks this: Not...: In short, I am connected via a cable to my router and I have Internet. I am typing this on that very machine whilst a YouTube video is playing in another tab levels of connected to the Internet. However, as far as Windows is concerned, in all its dialogues, including the...
  3. Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected: Which are the steps i have to make in order to use LTE for internet while ethernet is connected for docking to my car?I use Windows 11 Version 22H2.Thank you....
  4. Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use LTE for internet will ethernet is connected: Which are the steps i have to make in order to use LTE for internet while ethernet is connected for docking to my car?I use Windows 11 Version 22H2.Thank you....
  5. No ethernet internet connection

No ethernet internet connection: I had to reset my pc yesterday and after that it says no that there is no internet connection i alredy tried all solutions i coud find usb tethering from my phone doesn't work either...
  6. I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet.: I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet wire on my laptop. It started after I installed windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-the-internet-using-ethernet/3ba36f6b-589b-4b97-8483-d6147651995c
  7. I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet.

I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet.: I can't connect to the internet using Ethernet wire on my laptop. It started after I installed windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-the-internet-using-ethernet/3ba36f6b-589b-4b97-8483-d6147651995c
  8. Can't connect to internet (I'm using ethernet)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to internet (I'm using ethernet): I just turned of my PC because it was not responding to anything, when I turned it back on it says I am not connected to the internet, but I'm on ethernet and my wifi also works fine. When I troubleshoot the error message says; Windows can't communicate with the device or...
  9. Ethernet connected but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connected but no internet: Ethernet connected but no internet, my motherboard does not support wifi z170a. I have tried ipconfig /all ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew I've tried rebooting and doing netsh int ip reset and netsh winsock reset I've...
  10. Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet: Split from this thread. Hello, I have the problem with Edge that doesn't connect, I have the problem for a few days. If I review my net status, says that I'm not connect to internet, but that it's not truth; I can connect with any other browser or mailing app. I have...