Windows 10: Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2

Discus and support Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2. I can move the mouse but can't click or do anything on the home screen. Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shashank2652, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2

Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2. I can move the mouse but can't click or do anything on the home screen. Only ctrl+alt+delete works on the keyboard, I tried other commands like win+r but it didnt work. there is no error message either. Please help. Video of the problem - https://imgur.com/a/DtuG7Ee

:)

Shashank2652, Dec 17, 2022
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, Dec 17, 2022
  3. Andy Roid Win User
    How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

I wish things are that simple. My error code was 0x80246017, and I don't have KB5020435 installed so it's a dead end. BTW, MS lists like 6 or 7 error codes of the format 0x8024xxxx on the "troubleshooting WU problems", and when you chose next step, it suggests generic steps: run WU troubleshooter, check if your disk has no errors, is your remote disk is accessible, etc. Same as MS community; each similar error has completely different cause and (re)solution.
    MS in notorious for this- if it works then OK, if it doesn't then good luck.

Andy Roid, Dec 17, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2

IT tools to support Windows 10 version 22H2

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...2/ba-p/3655750

Brink, Dec 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2

1. Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2 - Similar Threads - constantly refreshing updating

2. Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2: Windows is constantly refreshing after updating to version 22H2. I can move the mouse but can't click or do anything on the home screen. Only ctrl+alt+delete works on the keyboard, I tried other commands like win+r but it didnt work. there is no error message either. Please...
  3. Lost File After Update to Version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost File After Update to Version 22H2: My file is missing after updating to version 22H2, my file is in the download file. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-file-after-update-to-version-22h2/5734c957-5771-4a86-a96b-ca96cf048428
  4. Lost File After Update to Version 22H2

Lost File After Update to Version 22H2: My file is missing after updating to version 22H2, my file is in the download file. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-file-after-update-to-version-22h2/5734c957-5771-4a86-a96b-ca96cf048428
  5. Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.: After refreshing Win 10 on my Asus Vivobook Pro that wont get win 11 because of the 7 or 8th gen Core i7 even though it has a TMP module that does work .Did this even though it was running fine. Now constantly especially on initial start up it will have a pop up say Window...
  6. Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.: After refreshing Win 10 on my Asus Vivobook Pro that wont get win 11 because of the 7 or 8th gen Core i7 even though it has a TMP module that does work .Did this even though it was running fine. Now constantly especially on initial start up it will have a pop up say Window...
  7. Windows constantly needs to reboot after a refresh.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows constantly refreshing: My Windows 10 computer refreshes every 15 or so seconds. When I try to open my Control Panel or File Explorer, they close during every refresh, so every solution involving the two are completely impossible. My computer has been doing this for a few days and I've done...
  9. Windows store constantly refreshing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store constantly refreshing: Ok so I gifted my friend Sea Of Thieves, and he started installing it. At some point during it, he left and turned off his computer. When he gets back, he opens Microsoft Store and it just starts 'flickering' as if it is constantly refreshing the start page. He can't click...
  10. Desktop constantly refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop constantly refreshing: Hi I have win 10 and my laptop is Lenovo ideapad Y700 and it's 2 months since I've bought it. 2 weeks ago after a windows update my desktop kept refreshing every 2 seconds. A system restore have fixed the problem several times, but today the system restore fails and the...