Windows 10: Windows is contradicting itself on whether or not my PC supports Windows 11

Discus and support Windows is contradicting itself on whether or not my PC supports Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'm trying to install Windows 11, yet in my current Windows 10 installation Updates says my PC is not supported. I download the PC health check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ErisLoona, Oct 14, 2021.

1. ErisLoona Win User

Windows is contradicting itself on whether or not my PC supports Windows 11

Hello! I'm trying to install Windows 11, yet in my current Windows 10 installation Updates says my PC is not supported. I download the PC health check tool recommended in the dialog, yet the tool says it's supported. I have enabled TPP in my BIOS to meet the TPM 2.0 requirement yet nothing changed. Can I just proceed with the installation assistant I downloaded from Microsoft? Or how do I get it recognized in Updates? My CPU is on the supported list as well so I don't know why it's showing up like this.Specs are:Intel i7-8700K stock clocks32GB DDR4 2400MHzNvidia RTX2080 stock clocksNVME M.

:)

ErisLoona, Oct 14, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Windows is contradicting itself on whether or not my PC supports Windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows is contradicting itself on whether or not my PC supports Windows 11

1. Windows is contradicting itself on whether or not my PC supports Windows 11 - Similar Threads - contradicting itself whether

2. Confused whether my PC supports Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Confused whether my PC supports Windows 11: 1 Settings2 PC Health Check3 Installation AssistantSettings shows that my PC is supports Windows 11PC Health Check Application shows that my processor doesn't support Windows 11Windows Installation Assistant shows that my PC.My Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHzI...
  3. Confused whether my PC supports Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Confused whether my PC supports Windows 11: 1 Settings2 PC Health Check3 Installation AssistantSettings shows that my PC is supports Windows 11PC Health Check Application shows that my processor doesn't support Windows 11Windows Installation Assistant shows that my PC.My Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHzI...
  4. Windows is contradicting itself on whether or not my PC supports Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is contradicting itself on whether or not my PC supports Windows 11: Hello! I'm trying to install Windows 11, yet in my current Windows 10 installation Updates says my PC is not supported. I download the PC health check tool recommended in the dialog, yet the tool says it's supported. I have enabled TPP in my BIOS to meet the TPM 2.0...
  5. Windows is contradicting itself on whether or not my PC supports Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is contradicting itself on whether or not my PC supports Windows 11: Hello! I'm trying to install Windows 11, yet in my current Windows 10 installation Updates says my PC is not supported. I download the PC health check tool recommended in the dialog, yet the tool says it's supported. I have enabled TPP in my BIOS to meet the TPM 2.0...
  6. Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check: PC Health Check says my Pc is ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update show the red X flag and says it's not, then recommends running PC Health Check. There's no indication in Windows Update as to what it thinks the problem is....
  7. Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check

Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check: PC Health Check says my Pc is ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update show the red X flag and says it's not, then recommends running PC Health Check. There's no indication in Windows Update as to what it thinks the problem is....
  8. Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11: Basically everything's shown in the picture. The hardware/software I am running is eligible for Windows 11, Health Check and Manual Check confirms this, yet the Update Section refuses to go green. Known issue? What can I do to solve / circumvent it?Well as for the speccs of...
  9. Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11

Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11: Basically everything's shown in the picture. The hardware/software I am running is eligible for Windows 11, Health Check and Manual Check confirms this, yet the Update Section refuses to go green. Known issue? What can I do to solve / circumvent it?Well as for the speccs of...
  10. Windows help contradiction?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows help contradiction?: In the "Reinstall Windows 10" article on support.microsoft.com, under the sub-heading "Use the installation media to perform a clean install" step 5 states that if multiple drives are found, it is only necessary to delete the partitions from the disk on which you want to...