Windows 10: Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before...

Discus and support Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before the crash. Please help me with what i should do. Thanks you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShivPandya, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before...

Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before the crash. Please help me with what i should do. Thanks you.

:)

ShivPandya, Apr 5, 2021
  2. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

dig0, Apr 5, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

Random reboots aren't the same as bluescreens, there are a few different crashes

1. Freeze crash, nothing responds anymore so it is impossible to create a dump because the functions can't be called and also nothing is actually triggering the function for a bluescreen for whatever reason,
    2. Shutdown/restart crash, the system doesn't have the time for it,
    3. Bluescreen crash, this is actually a real system crash, at least I wouldn't call a freeze and shutdown/restart a real system crash.

Only with bluescreens dumps are generated.

axe0, Apr 5, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before...

axe0, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before...

1. Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before... - Similar Threads - crashing Bluescreen dump

2. pc crashing. dump file saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing. dump file saved: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMsbp1Gl6qzrf1B8B7bRy9Ob9tssYliy/view?usp=sharingMy new pc was acting strange while gaming iracing. I would get a micro stutter every few seconds. It was very rhythmic. Now the PC keeps crashing. A dump file was saved only once. system...
  3. pc crashing. dump file saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc crashing. dump file saved: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMsbp1Gl6qzrf1B8B7bRy9Ob9tssYliy/view?usp=sharingMy new pc was acting strange while gaming iracing. I would get a micro stutter every few seconds. It was very rhythmic. Now the PC keeps crashing. A dump file was saved only once. system...
  4. Crashing bluescreen and reboot with no errors of dumps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing bluescreen and reboot with no errors of dumps?: Hi, i have a lenovo y520 laptop with a pcie m2 ssd and sata ssd, 24gb ram ad genuine windows with the laptop.So the last fer months it was randomly rebooting blue screen and it shows no error code in the log and also says dump creation failed.What ive done upto now.Windows...
  5. Crashing bluescreen and reboot with no errors of dumps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing bluescreen and reboot with no errors of dumps?: Hi, i have a lenovo y520 laptop with a pcie m2 ssd and sata ssd, 24gb ram ad genuine windows with the laptop.So the last fer months it was randomly rebooting blue screen and it shows no error code in the log and also says dump creation failed.What ive done upto now.Windows...
  6. Crashing bluescreen and reboot with no errors of dumps?

7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av9YzK68p9k1atm0XYAZXw0Xc1A?e=EkmkNq Hello everyone, I've been troubleshooting this bug to the extent of my ability and would appreciate some extra help.So far I've completed Memtest86 without errors, freshly installed windows 11. If you're going to reply...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av9YzK68p9k1atm0XYAZXw0Xc1A?e=EkmkNq Hello everyone, I've been troubleshooting this bug to the extent of my ability and would appreciate some extra help.So far I've completed Memtest86 without errors, freshly installed windows 11. If you're going to reply...
  9. Windows Crash Dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crash Dump file.: I got this dump file while playing Apex Legends. That game always crashes repeatedly, so I'm glad I got this log. If someone could help me decode this and figure out what it means, please do! I have reinstalled Windows 10 and everything to try to fix this crashing, and...
  10. Windows Performance Toolkit dump before crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Performance Toolkit dump before crash: Hey everyone, So I've never posted before, but wasn't sure where to go next. Corsair isn't really helping on their customer support, but I'm determined to get to the bottom of this none the less. The short story is, I got a new keyboard as a gift (Corsair), but I'm...