Windows 10: Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically

Discus and support Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]There are advantages of creating separate User Accounts on a Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC. However, you may encounter the issue whereby Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 13, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically

Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically Windows-is-creating-Multiple-Accounts-automatically.jpg
    There are advantages of creating separate User Accounts on a Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC. However, you may encounter the issue whereby Windows is creating multiple user accounts automatically. This post provides the most suitable solutions affected PC users can apply to resolve the issue. Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically If you notice […]

This article Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically :(

Zakin, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows is creating Multiple Accounts automatically - Similar Threads - creating Multiple Accounts

2. Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10: Hello, I want to create 2 admin accounts with different profile. Example: The first user will use the screen resolution at 720p. The second user will use the screen resolution at 1080p. Each administrator account will have a different screen resolution setting in windows. Is...
  3. Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10: Hello, I want to create 2 admin accounts with different profile. Example: The first user will use the screen resolution at 720p. The second user will use the screen resolution at 1080p. Each administrator account will have a different screen resolution setting in windows. Is...
  4. Create multiple administrator accounts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Directory automatically created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directory automatically created: This issue was bugging me for years. I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would...
  6. Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.: Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address cannot be created. told by Microsoftand yet I've somehow, done just that it's annoying. I'm a diesel technician lol I don't work where there's an I.T department nor am I'm in school. IDK what did I don't want to just...
  7. Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.: Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address cannot be created. told by Microsoftand yet I've somehow, done just that it's annoying. I'm a diesel technician lol I don't work where there's an I.T department nor am I'm in school. IDK what did I don't want to just...
  8. A hacker created multiple accounts on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A hacker created multiple accounts on my laptop: [IMG]I cannot gain access to certain folders and certain websites i try to go to are blocked/redirected. It is not a virus. I want to find out who this person is. What do i do?...
  9. Folders automatically creating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders automatically creating: its been a month that i see around 100 new folders with 2words names like "fd, ff, da, 22, 53 and..." being created automatically on my E drive, everytime i delete those, they will be back few hours later, i have Scanned the whole PC with avast premium security but there was...
  10. My pc is creating a local account automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My pc is creating a local account automatically: My pc is creating a local account on it self. I deleted it but when I shut down and on it again the local account is there as the same. Please help me to solve this....