Windows 10: Windows is designed by inbred ****, who want to bloat our system. Discuss.

Discus and support Windows is designed by inbred ****, who want to bloat our system. Discuss. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Seriously, **** die you **** stain ****.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by job0tThe'Robot, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Windows is designed by inbred ****, who want to bloat our system. Discuss.

Seriously, **** die you **** stain ****.

:)

job0tThe'Robot, Mar 1, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows is designed by inbred ****, who want to bloat our system. Discuss.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows is designed by inbred ****, who want to bloat our system. Discuss.

1. Windows is designed by inbred ****, who want to bloat our system. Discuss. - Similar Threads - designed inbred ****

2. We wouldlike to discuss our problem with a live chat support individual.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We wouldlike to discuss our problem with a live chat support individual.: We need to talk to an active - live support employee to help us solve our problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-wouldlike-to-discuss-our-problem-with-a-live/7e12d8a4-1b19-48bf-a0d2-45a574343ee0
  3. We wouldlike to discuss our problem with a live chat support individual.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We wouldlike to discuss our problem with a live chat support individual.: We need to talk to an active - live support employee to help us solve our problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-wouldlike-to-discuss-our-problem-with-a-live/7e12d8a4-1b19-48bf-a0d2-45a574343ee0
  4. Designations of the operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Designations of the operating system: Please clarify, can one determine whether the operating system is a test version based on Windows 11 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 22631 22621.ni_release.220506-1250? Can it be considered that ni_release is nothing else but an Insider Preview, i.e., a non-release version?Also,...
  5. Designations of the operating system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Designations of the operating system: Please clarify, can one determine whether the operating system is a test version based on Windows 11 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 22631 22621.ni_release.220506-1250? Can it be considered that ni_release is nothing else but an Insider Preview, i.e., a non-release version?Also,...
  6. Designations of the operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Designations of the operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. File Copy Bloat

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Copy Bloat: Okay, after having a large batch copy fail multiple times is there some secret to this? I've resorted to 7z'ing up any "large copy task", then copying the 7z file, then un7z'ing it on the destination drive. The weird thing is this whole process takes less time than just...
  9. windows bloat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows bloat: Why does windows 10 use so much disk space after installing, is there any plans to reduce this back to the sub 1gb size of yesteryear? the new win 10 update 1903 is said to block an extra 7gb on install on top of it's install size! My last install (1803) was over 16gb, so...
  10. Who designed the latest 10 update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who designed the latest 10 update?: My Windows 10 has just been automatically updated. My PC is completely misfunctioning. The airplane mode became automatically switched on, took a long time and reboot to get back to internet connection, the default programs for opening files have changed, I had greek...