Windows 10: Windows is disabling multitouch out of nothing. Why??

Discus and support Windows is disabling multitouch out of nothing. Why?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; To this day, I have not found a single thing that works the way it should on windows 10. Now, the multi touch is not working anymore out of sudden. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Novatonavila, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Windows is disabling multitouch out of nothing. Why??

To this day, I have not found a single thing that works the way it should on windows 10. Now, the multi touch is not working anymore out of sudden. Now I cant use the two fingers to scrol trough the pages. I did nothing wrong at all. How do I fix that? The settings are so ridiculous and not intuitive.

submitted by /u/Novatonavila
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Novatonavila, Dec 30, 2020

2. Nokia 701. Multitouch.

You may like to post your suggestion on the Ideas Project. It's the correct forum for requests such as yours.

http://www.ideasproject.com/community/about

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Dec 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 30, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows is disabling multitouch out of nothing. Why??

MultiTouch Announces First Fully Integrated 42", 55" Windows 8 Interactive Displays

MultiTouch Ltd has announced the launch of 42" and 55" MultiTaction Cell multitouch displays, fully integrated with Windows 8. The new MultiTaction Cell 42" (MT420W8) and 55" (MT550W8) with Embedded Windows 8 on Intel Core i7 are the first large-format displays available with a built-in touch user interface –and the first to support simultaneous use of unlimited touch with hands, the new Windows 8 native pen tracking and real life object interaction.

The addition of Windows 8 makes MultiTaction an even better proposition for clients seeking large integrated Windows 8 devices particularly suitable for use in public spaces. The new MultiTaction Cell displays allow clients to use applications from the Windows 8 store, with both 42" and 55" models running applications compatible across smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop PCs.

Windows is disabling multitouch out of nothing. Why?? 236a_thm.jpg

In addition, developers can use their preferred development platforms using industry standard interfaces such as TUIO and XML stream. MultiTouch's own Cornerstone SDK is also fully supported.

"We have long said that touch technology is the way of the future for consumers and businesses," explains Petri Martikainen, CEO of MultiTouch. "With Windows 8 operating across multiple devices we will see the number of interactive applications grow exponentially. Our products provide the most advanced set of touch, gesture and object recognition capabilities and our goal is to continue to be the leader in the touch display market by supporting the most cutting edge technology such as the Windows 8 platform."
    With support for multiple simultaneous input methods and robustness in bright external lighting conditions, MT550W8 and MT420W8 are ideal for education, retail and corporate use.

Unique features for Windows 8 offered by MT550W8 and MT420W8:
    • Unlimited number of concurrent users and touches
    • Ultra fast 200+ fps Computer Vision Through Screen tracking
    • Windows 8 native infrared pen support for simultaneous pen and touch interaction
    • Windows 8 native finger-orientation information available to applications
    • Enriched RealityTM: Using optical markers (tags) for interaction with physical objects – available using TUIO or XML interface or Cornerstone SDK
    The MT550W8 and the MT420W8 are available for orders now from MultiTouch Ltd and all MultiTouch resellers. MultiTouch's MultiTaction series of interactive displays running Windows 8 will be on display and available for demonstration at the upcoming 2013 International CES event in Las Vegas, NV January 8-11, at MultiTouch booth number 14256.

btarunr, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows is disabling multitouch out of nothing. Why??

1. Windows is disabling multitouch out of nothing. Why?? - Similar Threads - disabling multitouch nothing

2. how to disable multitouch on touchscreen windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable multitouch on touchscreen windows 10?: Need to use only one touch, but can not do it with touchscreen multitouch. Not gestures! touches. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-multitouch-on-touchscreen-windows/95799a2f-d470-4284-9f4a-21823007940a
  3. how to disable multitouch on touchscreen windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to disable multitouch on touchscreen windows 10?: Need to use only one touch, but can not do it with touchscreen multitouch. Not gestures! touches. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-multitouch-on-touchscreen-windows/95799a2f-d470-4284-9f4a-21823007940a
  4. Why is there nothing in these files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is there nothing in these files?: So i downloaded a file that got compressed and zipped and for some reason everything in the file was completely missingand when there is something in the files it says access denied....
  5. Multitouch broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multitouch broken: Hey everyone! I have a Dell G5 15 5587. For a few monthes, there wasn't any problems. But from today,multitouch gestures stopped working. For example I can still move the cursor, click, drag&drop but I can't right click with two fingers, scroll... All this is on Windows 10,...
  6. Why is nothing working in Windows at all?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is nothing working in Windows at all?: Things that don't work: Can't turn on/off Bluetooth. The toggle button that is supposed to be there is not there. Cannot remove Bluetooth device. I'm trying to remove Bluetooth devices because the computer has stopped recognizing them, even though they are paired...
  7. Why is nothing working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is nothing working?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/1vr7rr1aipq41.png?width=969&format=png&auto=webp&s=fbb7a6f222a6c9475f0f5f97c56811615da29de4 submitted by /u/Todosansy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fum5zn/why_is_nothing_working/
  8. How to use multitouch in remote desktop session?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use multitouch in remote desktop session?: Hi folks, When I use RDP from my laptop, three-finger touches attempt to change the display topology via the Project settings instead of sending a middle-click. It drives me nuts, since middle-click is something I need to constantly use while changing projector /...
  9. HOW to transform a SYNAPTICS multitouch PAD to a onefinger PAD

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW to transform a SYNAPTICS multitouch PAD to a onefinger PAD: Hello, I have a new LENOVO V330 with a multitouch PAD, but I cannot use the PAD because I have only one finger , and I cannot use a mouse either because my wrist blocked. So I would like to use the new PAD without the option multitouch, like the old one I had before on my...
  10. Japanese IME is disabled, nothing fixes it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese IME is disabled, nothing fixes it.: Hello, When I try to press the small 'A' button on the lower right side of the task bar instead of changing to its hiragana counterpart when set to Japanese it displays a small x in a circle. When this circle is tapped it says "IME Disabled". I have tried reinstalling the...