Windows 10: Windows is freaking out

Discus and support Windows is freaking out in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, my windows recently started freaking out every time I press a key it was a shortcut to something, I got that fixed by doing Ctrl + Alt + Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Johnhouse125, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Windows is freaking out

Hello, my windows recently started freaking out every time I press a key it was a shortcut to something, I got that fixed by doing Ctrl + Alt + Windows button, but now when I open up the start menu it like auto clicking and highlighting things same for my search bar and settings and basically any windows button, and with my search bar I try to type in something it types in a random app I have then takes me the Microsoft edge to Microsoft "Privacy statement" and it's getting really annoying at this point please help.

:)

Johnhouse125, Sep 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 29, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows is freaking out

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows is freaking out

1. Windows is freaking out - Similar Threads - freaking

2. My Audio Output and Input Freaks Out After Installing Elgato Sound Capture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Audio Output and Input Freaks Out After Installing Elgato Sound Capture: It's not only that but whenever I download something that adds a new input. It just keeps being detected and undetected nonstop until I uninstall it. Is there anything that I can do to stop it so I can use elgato sound capture without un/redetected in a loop?...
  3. PC screen freaks out displaying weird pixel boxes, then freezes, then eventually crashes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC screen freaks out displaying weird pixel boxes, then freezes, then eventually crashes...: Here's what it looks like while frozen Here's it crashing too ____ Specs I've had this issue for a couple of weeks and I'm stumped on what the fix is. This typically happens while playing games but has happened while just browsing the web. At first, I thought it was an...
  4. I really need help! I am freaking out rn, stuck on Getting Windows Ready, no audible hard...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I really need help! I am freaking out rn, stuck on Getting Windows Ready, no audible hard...: Please help!! My Dell Inspiron 7586 2-in-1 laptop has been stuck on Getting Windows ready Don't turn off your computer for literally 20-30 minutes, I hear literally nothing from my laptop, I just see that screen!! I used Dell Update and it installed a UHD Graphics...
  5. Sound Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Freaking Out: Hey I have a problem when I had plugged in new headphones or unplugged any audio device the sound rapidly changes over and over and I cannot change it. If anybody has had a similar issue before can you help? submitted by /u/PineappleSir [link] [comments]...
  6. So...any idea why my audio is freaking out? I can't even click on it. But according to the...

So...any idea why my audio is freaking out? I can't even click on it. But according to the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wiggys [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4lrjd/soany_idea_why_my_audio_is_freaking_out_i_cant/
  7. Whenever I open xbox game pass app my screen HDR freaks out and it flashes black nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I open xbox game pass app my screen HDR freaks out and it flashes black nonstop: Problem shown here in this video https://imgur.com/a/PKO2gkk Only when the xbox game pass app is open. My HDR will flash in the corner and whenever I move the mouse over the app or drag the app window it will flash black constantly. If I minimize the app, it stops doing it....
  8. When I press the Windows Key, sometimes the bar freaks out.

in Cortana
    When I press the Windows Key, sometimes the bar freaks out.: When I press the Windows Key, sometimes the bar freak out and scrolls to random things to top to bottom. I had this issue on my last pc and I'm not sure what the problem is? It just randomly happens and starts scrolling so I can't really click on anything....
  9. My new Dell Windows 10 Laptop decided to 'freak' out.

in Windows 10 Support
    My new Dell Windows 10 Laptop decided to 'freak' out.: 1. My mouse all of a sudden for the last several days has gotten 'nervous'. It jitters, jumps, and will not stay still. 2. Now my monitor gets BRIGHT, GOES DIM, THEN BRIGHT...... 3. My Windows 10 OS is TWO levels OUT OF DATE and I can find NO to make it GET UPDATES and...
  10. I'm about to freak out, please help

I'm about to freak out, please help: My PC crashed yesterday, and it seemed to crash because of both google chrome overloading and windows explorer loading weird. I had to close all programs, force end windows explorer and then my PC kept workinv without issues for another 6 hours and then it suddenly crashed...