Windows 10: Windows is Freezing at Boot Startup

Discus and support Windows is Freezing at Boot Startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, After installing the latest windows update my PC just freezes so my only option is to do a hard reset. And then after doing that my PC will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VikiFlores, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Windows is Freezing at Boot Startup

Hi,

After installing the latest windows update my PC just freezes so my only option is to do a hard reset. And then after doing that my PC will not even get pass the boot set up!

It will freeze at the Logo Set Up page. I CAN'T EVEN RUN A HEALTH CHECK!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

EVEN ON THE DIAGNOSTIC PAGE I CAN'T EVEN NAVIGATE PROPERLY!

PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS!

:)

VikiFlores, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue Windows is Freezing at Boot Startup :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Wingo101 Win User

Windows is Freezing at Boot Startup

Windows Vista Startup Problem ( Dual Boot)

I've got a dual boot set up on my computer, with Windows XP Professional 32bit & Vista Ultimate 64bit.

I haven't booted into Vista for quite some time now because I get better performance from XP. But now, if I try to boot into Vista, it goes through until after the Welcome screen & just gets stuck on a black screen with the pointer showing.

I have tried repairing the startup using the Vista CD.

Any suggestions?

Wingo101, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows is Freezing at Boot Startup

1. Windows is Freezing at Boot Startup - Similar Threads - Freezing Boot Startup

2. Windows 11 Freeze on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freeze on Startup: My computer has recently started to freeze on startup. It lasts only about 5 seconds and then everything goes back to normal. I have done everything I have found online so far, a scan of the system, repairing corrupted files with command prompt, and disabling fast boot....
  3. Windows freezes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes on startup: Windows freezes shortly after logging in but if I check task manager before it crashes I see the CPU running anywhere from 78%-100%. I first had issues with Windows 10 so I tried a fresh installation on windows 11 still having the issue. When the computer does crash if I...
  4. Windows freezes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes on startup: Windows freezes shortly after logging in but if I check task manager before it crashes I see the CPU running anywhere from 78%-100%. I first had issues with Windows 10 so I tried a fresh installation on windows 11 still having the issue. When the computer does crash if I...
  5. windows 10 freeze on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 freeze on startup: I have a windows 10 Acer-Nitro5 An515 laptop. i bought it brand new in early 2020, I've been using it frequently for college study purposes only.about a month ago I tried to boot up my laptop, but after two seconds it froze at the spinning dots that indicates that windows...
  6. Windows 10 freezes on startup

Windows 10 freezes on startup: Hello,I am having this issue with windows 10, when turning on the PC load until the black screen with windows logo and the spinning dots, then freezes.I had a similar issue in the past and the BIOS update solved it.Now again, I cannot run repair, even if I boot from the USB,...
  7. Freeze on startup

Freeze on startup: Windows 10 just started freezing at startup on Dell Lattitude... tried booting up in safe mode... tried uninstalling updates... tried booting up without driver signatures... tried reinstalling windows & froze before finishing...Any suggestions?...
  8. Windows update freezes on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update freezes on startup: When I use 'Update and Shutdown' on Windows 10, when I start my computer again the update freezes after about a minute, the spinning dots freeze and the Windows will not boot. If I then turn the machine off and start it again the update works and Windows boots. But this is...
  9. windows 10 boot disk startup freezes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 boot disk startup freezes: created iso windows 10 but freezes during startup..usb boot does the same..freezes at blue screen with dots freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-disk-startup-freezes/8d436d54-86a5-4f12-ad51-d6eebca9c53c"
  10. Windows freezes on startup

Windows freezes on startup: ever since ive upgaded to win 10 on starting up my computer it freezes on boot up when it hase the black square with the white dots swirling around they freeze after 4 or 5 passes. i have to hard shut it off and try again some times it can boot up correctly but some times it...