Windows 10: Windows is getting crashed after installing HP recommended NVIDIA driver. Error Code 43 for...

Discus and support Windows is getting crashed after installing HP recommended NVIDIA driver. Error Code 43 for... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since last 10 days I am facing issues with my NVIDIA graphics driver. The system suddenly crashed to blue screen and ever since the NVIDIA driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PARTHGAUTAM, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Windows is getting crashed after installing HP recommended NVIDIA driver. Error Code 43 for...

Since last 10 days I am facing issues with my NVIDIA graphics driver. The system suddenly crashed to blue screen and ever since the NVIDIA driver doesn't work (error code 43). I updated the latest drivers but nothing worked. Finally when I installed the HP recommended driver, it worked for 5 mins before getting crashed to blue screen again. The error that was displayed was Video TDR Failure (nvlddmkm.sys).

I have installed & tried all the latest drivers available on the NVIDIA website but nothing has worked.

:)

PARTHGAUTAM, Aug 15, 2019
  2. lionwing Win User

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

Windows is getting crashed after installing HP recommended NVIDIA driver. Error Code 43 for... [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

Windows is getting crashed after installing HP recommended NVIDIA driver. Error Code 43 for... [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Aug 15, 2019
  3. nxlongth Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, Aug 15, 2019
  4. 1nf3rn0x Win User

Windows is getting crashed after installing HP recommended NVIDIA driver. Error Code 43 for...

gigabyte gt 440 code 43

Code 43 is an error specific to the Windows Device Manager and is a clear indicator that there are errors with the driver of the offending device. A Code 43 error is generated due to errors reported by the driver itself meaning that this error is a software problem. The error could mean many things including corruption or misconfiguration but the real cause of a Code 43 error is very uncertain. A Code 43 error is produced when the driver reports an error but is not specific about the exact nature of the problem.

Causes: The driver is not installed.
    The driver is missing.
    The driver is out-of-date.
    The driver is corrupt.
    A previous attempt to update the driver failed.
    The device is not configured as the default device.
    The device is not plugged in correctly or all the way.
    The device is damaged.

1nf3rn0x, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows is getting crashed after installing HP recommended NVIDIA driver. Error Code 43 for...

1. Windows is getting crashed after installing HP recommended NVIDIA driver. Error Code 43 for... - Similar Threads - getting crashed installing

2. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  3. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  4. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. NVidia GPU Error Code 43

NVidia GPU Error Code 43: So I went to device manager and Code 43 error shown. When I hit 'view all events' the first event was an error described as bellow:"Faulting application name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time stamp: 0x6090ce05Faulting module name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time...
  6. Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver

Error code 43 for NVidia graphics driver: I recently bought a prebuilt ABS Mage computer with the NVIDIA Graphics card included. I set up the computer and downloaded a few games to play. Initially the first hour of game play was fine. I turned computer off went to bed, came back the next day and Windows is...
  7. Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Device Driver Code 43 Error After Windows 10 Upgrade

Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Device Driver Code 43 Error After Windows 10 Upgrade: Ever since I upgraded my Operating System to the March 2019 version of windows 10 (1903), my Intel HD graphics and NVIDIA GeForce 840M driver has been reporting an error message and I've not been able to use my PC for my normal activities due to the fact that my PC now runs...
  8. Nvidia MX150 Driver Update Fail / Crashed Windows 10 / Error Code 43

Nvidia MX150 Driver Update Fail / Crashed Windows 10 / Error Code 43: Hi all, I have been 6 days straight trying to enable my MX150 graphics card on my Acer Aspire laptop (E5-576G). The problem initially occurred when the card just stopped running and I figured a simple driver update would get it up and running again - WRONG. My laptop...
  9. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...
  10. Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43: I am running an eGPU enclosure, and I've been trying to get it to run for hours. Your comment made me check the PCI-E cable on a whim, and it was completely out out of the socket. ShowBox VidMate Mobdro Sure enough, the instant I plugged it in and powered up it worked....
Tags: