Windows 10: Windows is getting ready, please don't turn off.

Discus and support Windows is getting ready, please don't turn off. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! My PC is stuck in this blue screen and I need it urgently to work :Would it be good to force the restart, or a different option to start it at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FatimaContreras, May 15, 2022.

1. Windows is getting ready, please don't turn off.

Hi! My PC is stuck in this blue screen and I need it urgently to work :Would it be good to force the restart, or a different option to start it at least for now? I just don't want to mess it up.Thank you in advance!

:)

FatimaContreras, May 15, 2022

2. Window 10 stuck in eternal "Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer"

Hi Jennifer,

We would like to ask a few questions in order for us to properly address your issue with the "Getting Window ready Don't turn off your computer".

• Have you tried disconnecting your internet from your wired or wireless router?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 15, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Getting windows ready message stuck there forever even when there is nothing

Hi,

The "Getting windows ready" is a notification message for the update. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:

• Press and hold the power button until it turned off.
    • Restart your computer and check if the message still appear.

Let us know if need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 15, 2022
  4. Windows is getting ready, please don't turn off.

Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer

I tried all the steps suggested and finally had to perform a Reset on my Acer Laptop (no removable battery)with Windows 10. The next day the same thing happened again. The Getting Windows Ready, etc. kept spinning around for 4 hours. Did another Reset.
    The next day the same thing happened again. The computer is now Resetting for the 4th time this week. I have a business to run and cannot have my computer either down or resetting all the time, can't get any work done. There must be another solution to
    why Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer keep spinning around.

Thanks, Sharon

TheGarageProject, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows is getting ready, please don't turn off.

1. Windows is getting ready, please don't turn off. - Similar Threads - getting ready please

2. Getting windows ready don't turn off your computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting windows ready don't turn off your computer: I recently did a complete reset of my hp windows 10 laptop. Now every time I have to restart my computer gets stuck on getting windows ready, don't turn off your computer. Can last anywhere from a minute to half an hour or so. How do I stop this from happening?...
  3. Getting windows ready don't turn off your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting windows ready don't turn off your computer: I recently did a complete reset of my hp windows 10 laptop. Now every time I have to restart my computer gets stuck on getting windows ready, don't turn off your computer. Can last anywhere from a minute to half an hour or so. How do I stop this from happening?...
  4. Getting windows ready don't turn off your computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stuck on "getting Windows ready don't turn off computer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on "getting Windows ready don't turn off computer": Hello,I own a Lenovo IdeaPad Y700. It's unresponsive to gestures or commands. The mouse pad abd keyboard aren't broken but it will not respond. I tried uninstalling the latest quality update and restoring as well. Nothing is working. Now it's stuck on "getting windows...
  6. Laptop stuck on "getting Windows ready don't turn off computer"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck on "getting Windows ready don't turn off computer": Hello,I own a Lenovo IdeaPad Y700. It's unresponsive to gestures or commands. The mouse pad abd keyboard aren't broken but it will not respond. I tried uninstalling the latest quality update and restoring as well. Nothing is working. Now it's stuck on "getting windows...
  7. Windows is getting ready, please don't turn off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is getting ready, please don't turn off.: Hi! My PC is stuck in this blue screen and I need it urgently to work :Would it be good to force the restart, or a different option to start it at least for now? I just don't want to mess it up.Thank you in advance!...
  8. Windows is getting ready, please don't turn off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is getting ready, please don't turn off.: Hi! My PC is stuck in this blue screen and I need it urgently to work :Would it be good to force the restart, or a different option to start it at least for now? I just don't want to mess it up.Thank you in advance!...
  9. "Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer" stuck.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer" stuck.: Hi! I tried to restart my pc because it doesn't open file explorer properly. It's slow. The "Getting Windows ready Don't turn off your computer" appears and does not seem to be moving. There's no circle animation. I suppose it's updating since I can see the hard disk LED and...
  10. Getting Windows Ready. Don't turn off your compiter with no circle.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting Windows Ready. Don't turn off your compiter with no circle.: Does it mean it's stuck, is it a bug? Why I have no circle. submitted by /u/dadybosma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lprg2x/getting_windows_ready_dont_turn_off_your_compiter/