Windows 10: Windows is getting really weird

Discus and support Windows is getting really weird in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So one day when I downloaded Oracle VirtualBox and tried running it I got a blue screen, when restarting it always tells me "we can't sign into your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ImraneChennaoui, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Windows is getting really weird

So one day when I downloaded Oracle VirtualBox and tried running it I got a blue screen, when restarting it always tells me "we can't sign into your account" even though I tried again and again. So I decided to reset it while keeping the personal files. And after restarting the keyboard and mouse don't work. Even unplugging and replugging em don't work, restarting doesn't do anything. So now I'm stuck in the login screen forever. Anyone know why this is happening????.

:)

ImraneChennaoui, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 7, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Windows is getting really weird

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows is getting really weird

1. Windows is getting really weird - Similar Threads - getting really weird

2. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  3. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  4. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Really weird wifi problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really weird wifi problems.: Alright so I have been getting this weird issue with packet loss. Some times when I am connected to my Wi-Fi I get 1-30 mbps but my normal is 200+ upload and download. But that is only 1 part of the problem the other problem is packet loss for no reason at all and some times...
  6. Really weird wifi problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Really weird wifi problems.: Alright so I have been getting this weird issue with packet loss. Some times when I am connected to my Wi-Fi I get 1-30 mbps but my normal is 200+ upload and download. But that is only 1 part of the problem the other problem is packet loss for no reason at all and some times...
  7. This is really weird if true

in Windows 10 Support
    This is really weird if true: Came across this in my emails today and am wondering if it a genuine thing or not? Microsofts New Linux Distro Is a Warning Shot at Red Hat Review Geek 182872
  8. A really weird problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A really weird problem: every time a new windows (or nvidia) update comes out if I'm playing a game it turns off my pc, then to turn it on again I have to turn off PSU with a little button on the back, plug the power cable out of the PSU plug it back again, it that order it doesn't work if I just...
  9. Really weird microphone problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Really weird microphone problem: Hey guys, I need your help with the weirdest Realtek microphone problem I have had since a week or two. When I go to the microphone settings I can see the blue bar moving up and down meaning the microphone still detects sound. But since it is not working of course I...
  10. Windows 10 is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is acting really weird: I'm using Windows 10.Since a few days ago my laptop started to act really weird. 1. If I write something it gets backspaced on its own. 2. Whenever I open a folder it keeps going backward and forward as if it's working on its own There is no virus detected on the system....