Windows 10: Windows is getting stucked always.....

Discus and support Windows is getting stucked always..... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My device is a Acer E 15. 8GB ddr3 ram , intel core i5 8th gen processor , with dedicated nvidia 2gb vga. It doesn't have any hardware problem. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ranga Bandara, May 16, 2020.

1. Windows is getting stucked always.....

My device is a Acer E 15.

8GB ddr3 ram , intel core i5 8th gen processor , with dedicated nvidia 2gb vga. It doesn't have any hardware problem. It runs with windows 10 pro latest updates.

1 During the boot process windows logo displayed and loading nearly 10-15min to display the lockscreen.

2 And also windows always gets stuck.

3 Task manager shows the disk usage and CPU as 100%. Not only that It's very hard to open the settings menu or other applications.....

I can't even watch a film.......It gets stuck.

Once I formatted the laptop after getting this problem but problem is still at the same situation.

Actually before somedays ago I loved windows but now I'm tired of using your **** windows 10.....

I want a solution soon.....

I can't get a backup of my data once I tried and it got stucked at 45%........

:)

Ranga Bandara, May 16, 2020
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, May 16, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 16, 2020
  4. Windows is getting stucked always.....

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows is getting stucked always.....

1. Windows is getting stucked always..... - Similar Threads - getting stucked always

2. windows 11 update always stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 update always stuck at 0%: I tried Microsoft trouble shoot, everything, nothing worked, been going on for months and im missing on allot of windows updates. I cant even download stuff off Microsoft store....
  3. windows 11 update always stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 update always stuck at 0%: I tried Microsoft trouble shoot, everything, nothing worked, been going on for months and im missing on allot of windows updates. I cant even download stuff off Microsoft store....
  4. My Bluetooth get stuck here always

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth get stuck here always: My Bluetooth get stuck here always https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-get-stuck-here-always/710de052-22a1-4c3d-9b06-6f67bc9ddad2
  5. My Bluetooth get stuck here always

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth get stuck here always: My Bluetooth get stuck here always https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-get-stuck-here-always/710de052-22a1-4c3d-9b06-6f67bc9ddad2
  6. Windows are always getting stuck on top

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows are always getting stuck on top: Hello, I've got a rather strange problem. I've had this problem for months, since my last clean install, and I've just done a clean install of Win10 to find the issue still there. Ultimately, some windows are just getting stuck on top (of others). For example, if I open...
  7. Cannot login to Windows 10 pro always get stuck on first Windows page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to Windows 10 pro always get stuck on first Windows page: Cannot login to Windows 10 pro at Login page encountered message " Something Happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to Settings > Accounts >Sign-in option the first time encountering this message even using the...
  8. install always stuck at 81%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    install always stuck at 81%: if i install from usb, doesnt work at all. if i install from dvd, stuck at 81%. if i get windows 8 and try to upgrade to windows 10, stuck at 81%. why is this happening? any help? submitted by /u/hottox_ [link] [comments]...
  9. SATELLITE C55-B5240X GETS STUCK AT GETTING DEVICE RADY 75% ALWAYS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SATELLITE C55-B5240X GETS STUCK AT GETTING DEVICE RADY 75% ALWAYS: My Toshiba Satellite C55-B5240X which came with win 10 was formatted and i tried to reinstall windows 10 but always get stuck Getting Device Ready 75% Always...
  10. Windows 10 fails to update to version 1511 (10586), always gets stuck

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 fails to update to version 1511 (10586), always gets stuck: I have been trying for a full week now, to no avail. Whenever I apply the update, it goes to the "Restarting" screen...and gets stuck there indefinitely. Even after a few hours, it's still on that screen. So ultimately I have to force shutdown my PC (after which I can use it...