Windows 10: Windows is going to run android apps?

Discus and support Windows is going to run android apps? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Microsoft is hard at work on a new system that’ll allow its desktop operating system to run Android apps. Windows 10 is already able to run some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/johngumboc, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Windows is going to run android apps?

Microsoft is hard at work on a new system that’ll allow its desktop operating system to run Android apps. Windows 10 is already able to run some Android apps using the Your Phone app, which syncs with the software of the same name on your Android handset to bring text messages, notifications and incoming calls to your desktop PC or laptop, as well as limited access to your apps.

https://www.truehollywoodtalk.com/windows-10-will-soon-be-able-to-run-your-favourite-android-apps/

submitted by /u/johngumboc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/johngumboc, Dec 1, 2020
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Dec 1, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

Just a suggestion :

How about creating a LiveCD or LiveUSB of your choice of the Android OS, and run it WITHOUT actually installing into you PC.

I had one done (Lollipop 5.0) and tried it on my Windows PC. It was one of my early experiments and it worked.

davidhk, Dec 1, 2020
  4. HossHuge Win User

Windows is going to run android apps?

AMD deal brings Android apps to Windows 8

Seems like a good deal.

source

HossHuge, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows is going to run android apps?

1. Windows is going to run android apps? - Similar Threads - going run android

2. How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android?: How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android? Thanks!Error message: "the installed app version is supporting ARM but detected hardware is x86..."...
  3. How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android?: How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android? Thanks!Error message: "the installed app version is supporting ARM but detected hardware is x86..."...
  4. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  5. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  6. nox will not run my android app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    nox will not run my android app: Hi : just starting up my new MSI Leopard. windows 10, etc. I installed the latest nox version, as that what im used to. downloaded my favourite app.. addicted sry : Elves vs dwarves, previously hobbit KoM , and it will not play. it tries to load, but won't. thanks!...
  7. This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps

in Windows 10 News
    This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps: Microsoft’s mobile OS experiment ended in January 2020 and the last wave of Windows Mobile devices won’t receive any more updates or patches with features or security improvements. While the journey of Windows on phones has officially ended, a UK-based company said they have...
  8. Google Go app comes to Android everywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Google Go app comes to Android everywhere: Google Go is a lightweight, fast app that helps you access information, both online and in the world around you, even with an unstable connection. It does this while using less storage and memory, helping your phone stay fast. Google Go has been available in a few countries...
  9. Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro: I have a question about running Android apps on Windows 10 Pro which is what I have. Can this be done and can one get the full functionality of the Android OS and its app? For example can one run AMIDDuOS and get Android to run? Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  10. How would you go about being able to run Android apps from Windows 10?

How would you go about being able to run Android apps from Windows 10?: I work from home. If you haven't done this before, the only way describe working from home to those that don't. This of it like I'm doing a job like a carpenter, plumber, electricians work. You have one job you're working now as a sub contractor building a home from 9-5, mean...