Windows 10: windows is gone need help

Discus and support windows is gone need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i got a freands computer to do a factory reset on it so that it word run faster after doing it i get a black screen saying boot device not fond plase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by airwick93, Jan 31, 2019.

1. airwick93 Win User

windows is gone need help

i got a freands computer to do a factory reset on it so that it word run faster after doing it i get a black screen saying boot device not fond plase install operating system on your hard disk what happen did it unstall windows or something ive done this 100 times before and this has never happend

:)

airwick93, Jan 31, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 31, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 31, 2019
  4. windows is gone need help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

windows is gone need help

1. windows is gone need help - Similar Threads - gone need help

2. folders gone from this pc windows 11 version 22h2 need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    folders gone from this pc windows 11 version 22h2 need help: used to show desktop, videos and all, but now only shows devices and drives. only noticed this now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-gone-from-this-pc-windows-11-version-22h2/74df6d1b-a162-42f7-b360-b05a0de632e1
  3. Need Help ASAP whole drive gone!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Help ASAP whole drive gone!: My system was running perfectly fine so I went to download a game off of my steam library, once i started i got the BSOD blue screen, and now every time I boot up my system I get a message that says, "Windows created a temporary paging file" etc. from there my Hard Drive D:/...
  4. I need immediate help please .. everything is gone !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need immediate help please .. everything is gone !!: Hello everyone .. I was using a Windows 10 acer device ( not mine, for a family member ) and i noticed that there are alot of unused programs from the control panel so i started to uninstall the ones am sure are not needed like unused players or pdf readers and such .. one...
  5. HELP.. Everything is gone!

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP.. Everything is gone!: logged onto my computer tonight and EVERYTHING is gone. The desktop comes on and there are a few shortcuts for apps, but everything else is gone. I checked the document folder and its all gone too. This is about 20 years worth of my life. I just got rid of the old hard drive...
  6. My wifi Adapter is Gone!! And I need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wifi Adapter is Gone!! And I need help: So, I recently had a crash on my windows 10 which has caused my wifi adapter to vanish. My wifi adapter is not even on device manager< Network adapters, all except the ethernet option and other drivers but no wifi adapters. I have contacted Microsoft about this and through...
  7. Need Help, windows gone extremely wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help, windows gone extremely wrong: Okay, so i desperately need help with this i’ve been trying to fix it for over a month now and nothings helped. It doesn’t matter how many times i reinstall windows each time with a new media creation tool there is always the same problem with Missing system DLLs and can not...
  8. HELP, everything is gone!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP, everything is gone!: Approximately 7 weeks ago, I had an update that wiped out all of my "junk" temporary files. Since then, every time the computer turns off or I get an update , I lose more and never see it again. I have lost pictures, my favorites, my games, tabs, reading list, and yesterday,...
  9. Taskbar Items Gone - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Gone - Need Help: Hi, My PC has decided to not show up my taskbar items today! The only icons are: Start button, cortana, task view and the notification center. The thing is that none of these will open and all my other icons are gone, even the date and time. I have tried to restart my pc and...
  10. Installing Window 10 and my files are gone. Need help.

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Window 10 and my files are gone. Need help.: Greetings everyone, I have just installed window 10 from window 7, some of my files are still in tact but my personal files are gone?? I have already went to window.old files and check them but they are blank!! What can I do, I am in deep shit now, is there anyway I can...