Windows 10: Windows is in english - Playback devices names contain hebrew

Discus and support Windows is in english - Playback devices names contain hebrew in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows is in english.Playback devices names contain hebrew.I want all of my operating system aspects will be in english.How do I investigate and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dror Madar, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Windows is in english - Playback devices names contain hebrew

My windows is in english.Playback devices names contain hebrew.I want all of my operating system aspects will be in english.How do I investigate and fix it?

:)

Dror Madar, Jul 22, 2021
  2. steve108 Win User

What is the Container folder and why is it missing?

They have 5 steps listed? Can you not get the files they mention in step 5? I can't tell if Containers is the name of a Windows file or just an internal reference or what.

steve108, Jul 22, 2021
  3. davidm71 Win User
    Microsoft no english language windows for you!

Wasn't an OEM copy though it was a promotional copy given to me for free. Anyhow don't you think it's odd that every language but English be on the list?!

I was able to download the Hebrew version just fine. Not a big deal to add the English language pack using the Nlite app. Thing is there was a time you could download these iso's from digital river but MS shut that down so now all we have are Torrents which is shady if you ask me.

davidm71, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Windows is in english - Playback devices names contain hebrew

the Hebrew in my windows phone 8 English base device display left to right instead of right to left

The problem is not with Nokia or the operator, wp8 support Hebrew but the support is full only if the language of the device is Hebrew, when it's English base device than the display is left to right and not right to left (the right way)

MatanZemach, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows is in english - Playback devices names contain hebrew

1. Windows is in english - Playback devices names contain hebrew - Similar Threads - english Playback devices

2. Devices in Container

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices in Container: OS - Microsoft Windows 11 HomeI've mentioned an article below, and trying to achieve that outcome. But when I followed the instruction I ended up getting an error.." class/86E0D1E0-8089-11D0-9CE4-08003E301F73 is not an absolute path."I'm running Docker Desktop 4.28.0Reference...
  3. Devices in Container

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices in Container: OS - Microsoft Windows 11 HomeI've mentioned an article below, and trying to achieve that outcome. But when I followed the instruction I ended up getting an error.." class/86E0D1E0-8089-11D0-9CE4-08003E301F73 is not an absolute path."I'm running Docker Desktop 4.28.0Reference...
  4. Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines: Hello everyone, I would appreciate your help, I have an operating system windows 10 ver 20h2 and my problem is that Letters as part of the names of folders in in Hebrew language slide to another line. i check with English letters and its not happen the issue is only...
  5. issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of...

issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of...: Hello everyone, I would appreciate your help, I have an operating system windows 10 ver 20h2 and my problem is that Letters as part of the names of folders in in Hebrew language slide to another line. i check with English letters and its not happen the issue is only...
  6. playback device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    playback device: no playback devices installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-device/6105a10c-d3d9-485c-8d05-1910a1572808
  7. Shortcut to Playback devices

Shortcut to Playback devices: Hello All, I was wondering how I can get the shortcut back to 'Playback devices' on the menu you get when you right click the volume icon. In one update it was replaced with 'Sounds' and I don't know about you but I'm not changing my sounds so often I need a shortcut to...
  8. Playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback devices: On my windows 10 fully updated. I can't separate the headphones from the speakers because they are both identified as one device in the playback devices. When I plug in the headphones, the sound is automatically played on it but when I switch back to the speaker, I must...
  9. Street names are not displayed in English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Street names are not displayed in English: Hi, I'm having an issue in which the "Maps" app in Windows 10 shows streets in Russian, instead of in English. The app itself (And some streets) are displayed in English, all the other apps and their content is displayed in English as well. See the image below (Some...
  10. Playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback devices: Before I received the Creators update, plugging my headphones into the front jack socket did not automatically switch the default playback device from speakers to headphones. I had to go to the playback device menu and do this manually. Since the update, plugging in the...