Windows 10: Windows is incorrectly fitting my minecraft (and sometimes Opera)

Discus and support Windows is incorrectly fitting my minecraft (and sometimes Opera) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you look at the blue rim on the top of Minecraft, it is not fitted correctly. 1st one is badly fitted, the 2nd one is correctly fitted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fegelein_99, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Windows is incorrectly fitting my minecraft (and sometimes Opera)

/u/Fegelein_99, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 9, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Dec 9, 2019
  4. erixx Win User

Windows is incorrectly fitting my minecraft (and sometimes Opera)

Opera

strange............

Windows update doesn't list it *Big Grin Windows is incorrectly fitting my minecraft (and sometimes Opera) :D

Edit: just perfomed Opera Update and it offers me version 11 FINAL yooohooooo!

How can we help you? - Opera Help

erixx, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows is incorrectly fitting my minecraft (and sometimes Opera)

1. Windows is incorrectly fitting my minecraft (and sometimes Opera) - Similar Threads - incorrectly fitting minecraft

2. Opera & Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Opera & Facebook: I am using Opera as my default at present. Facebook has started filling my page up with 'suggested for you' and these must include almost every newspaper in the country. Opera has a built in ad blocker but these 'ads' on FB are getting though. Help! 183122
  3. ads on opera

in Windows 10 Support
    ads on opera: So I've been using Opera for a long time on a recommendation I won't get ads , the type of ads when you open a Browser, such as chrome as I used before upon which a tab with an ad opened without me asking for it but now they problem has started with opera, with a site...
  4. Mouse sometimes disconnects immediately after launching Opera Browser!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse sometimes disconnects immediately after launching Opera Browser!: My mouse disconnects and reconnects on rare occasions, something I believe is not a hardware issue or a loose USB connection, which I had initially thought. I use Waterfox Classic Web Browser by default and mouse never disconnects. I kept a note of all the dates when the...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 will not log in/ incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 will not log in/ incorrect password: Hello I have just logged into the Microsoft Store and purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 on my win 10 PC. Then from the MS store, I then pressed 'play' Minecraft. I then press 'sign in', it then says 'Use windows hello with your account'. I do not know what this is, but...
  6. Purchased incorrect Minecraft version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased incorrect Minecraft version.: On 10/14/2020 I accidentally bought Minecraft Java Addition with a $26.95 PC/MAC Minecraft gift card. I was expecting to buy Minecraft Windows 10. Is there any way to uninstall Minecraft Java Addition and use the original money on the gift card to install Minecraft Windows...
  7. Minecraft Dungeon Parameters incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeon Parameters incorrect: I recently downloaded Mincraft Dungeons through Microsoft Store with the game pass, but when I start the game, it keeps telling me the parameter is incorrect. [ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft code incorrectly associated to my work account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft code incorrectly associated to my work account: When I was redeeming my Minecraft code, although it selected my personal email address, it linked it to my work office 365 account. How does something like this even happen, more importantly how can this be corrected?...
  9. Opera override

in Windows 10 Support
    Opera override: What is this opera crap? Every time I try to get to Amazon, it shows up and overrides everything else on my monitor. How do I get rid of it? 137111
  10. Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit): Hello, i resently played a game that didnt scale properly, so i wanted to change the resolution of windows through the settings. when i switch resolution it always Barely doesn't fit (Screen gets cut off), after browsing through all the preffered resulution options (and...