Windows 10: Windows is just broken for me

Discus and support Windows is just broken for me in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, im writing from my Iphone currently, because my PC currently refuses to work under any capacity. My problems began around 2 months ago and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by I just wanted to go to, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Windows is just broken for me

Hi, im writing from my Iphone currently, because my PC currently refuses to work under any capacity. My problems began around 2 months ago and have only been mounting. Heres a list of all the issues I can remember:

constant aplications not responding

Chromesearch engine refuses to load anything

Apps like Steam, Discord and google chrome will not open

constant “microsoft windows 10 application not responding” message when my pc attempts to load anything

refusal to update, and when it does “update” it still says theres an update needed, i have 30 gb of unused storage left

in settings under “update and security” the updates part wont load at all

this concludes my list

now I have run both the DISM and SFC checks in CMD.exe and the SFC said there were no issues, and the DISM fixed any issues there were. However nothing was fixed.
    I should also state that I am using Malwarebytes as my security system on my PC and that it has detected 0 issues.
    please help me, I just wanted to watch a bit of YouTube

:)

I just wanted to go to, Jun 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows is just broken for me

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows is just broken for me

1. Windows is just broken for me - Similar Threads - broken

2. Mouse scrolling broken; "jumps" back up and down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scrolling broken; "jumps" back up and down: I am using a Windows 11 PCMy mouse scrolling is broken; every few scrolls, it 'jumps' back up or down; I've seen a few people have this problem, and I've tried every...
  3. Mouse scrolling broken; "jumps" back up and down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scrolling broken; "jumps" back up and down: I am using a Windows 11 PCMy mouse scrolling is broken; every few scrolls, it 'jumps' back up or down; I've seen a few people have this problem, and I've tried every...
  4. Broken security permissions for ntuser.dat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken security permissions for ntuser.dat: Recently my laptop had a power issue and I sent it for repairing. Given I had some files that I needed to keep close by, we attached the SSD to another system running windows 7, opened my user Folder and took some files from my Downloads folder. When we tried to open the user...
  5. Broken security permissions for ntuser.dat

Broken security permissions for ntuser.dat: Recently my laptop had a power issue and I sent it for repairing. Given I had some files that I needed to keep close by, we attached the SSD to another system running windows 7, opened my user Folder and took some files from my Downloads folder. When we tried to open the user...
  6. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion: 10.0.19045 Build 19045Manufacturer: HPSystem Type: x64I'm trying to use an app from the Microsoft store but it refuses to open without Microsoft store also being able to open. It gave an error code when trying to open the store but I...
  7. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion: 10.0.19045 Build 19045Manufacturer: HPSystem Type: x64I'm trying to use an app from the Microsoft store but it refuses to open without Microsoft store also being able to open. It gave an error code when trying to open the store but I...
  8. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

9. Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub: I was writing notes on Journal in class and I noticed an error message saying the journal couldn't save. I wrote a bit more on there before closing and reopening the program, but I was unable to reopen the journal I was working on, and it showed me another error message. I do...
  10. Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub

Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub: I was writing notes on Journal in class and I noticed an error message saying the journal couldn't save. I wrote a bit more on there before closing and reopening the program, but I was unable to reopen the journal I was working on, and it showed me another error message. I do...