Windows 10: Windows is lagging

Discus and support Windows is lagging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Thw windows 10 is lagging when i start the laptop the apps to come takes some time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anashwars, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Anashwars Win User

Windows is lagging

Thw windows 10 is lagging when i start the laptop the apps to come takes some time

:)

Anashwars, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 18, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows is lagging

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows is lagging

1. Windows is lagging - Similar Threads - lagging

2. I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.: I get the lag spikes when i play almost every game, and i wondered if it might be related to these errors in my event viewer.I know that this is not related to my wifi because i get it on every wifi network i use.Device name LAPTOP-4D8N2JDD Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with...
  3. I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.: I get the lag spikes when i play almost every game, and i wondered if it might be related to these errors in my event viewer.I know that this is not related to my wifi because i get it on every wifi network i use.Device name LAPTOP-4D8N2JDD Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with...
  4. Laptop lagging don't know the main reason what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lagging don't know the main reason what to do?: My window security detected a trojan virus files and suddenly my laptop temperatures gets high than Usual and now its lagging ver badly i ran multiple virus scan but in vain what to do?...
  5. Laptop lagging don't know the main reason what to do?

Laptop lagging don't know the main reason what to do?: My window security detected a trojan virus files and suddenly my laptop temperatures gets high than Usual and now its lagging ver badly i ran multiple virus scan but in vain what to do?...
  6. What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?: So I have recently bought a new CPU, the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X and I changed it out but unfortunatly I messed up my motherboard so I had to buy a new motherboard, the MSI B550-A PRO. I installed everything and my pc works as is. This was a week ago and now my pc feels slow, it...
  7. What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?

What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?: So I have recently bought a new CPU, the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X and I changed it out but unfortunatly I messed up my motherboard so I had to buy a new motherboard, the MSI B550-A PRO. I installed everything and my pc works as is. This was a week ago and now my pc feels slow, it...
  8. What is causing my pc to glitch, lag and crash onto the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago: Hi there ! i'm aware that there is MILLION possibilities which can cause that issue, but i'm trying to fix it anyway, because it is very annoying and i can't work properlyHere's the problem : either is my keyboard or my mouse clicks and hovers, there is lags happening...
  10. Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard/mouse lag, problem appeared very recently like 2 days ago: Hi there ! i'm aware that there is MILLION possibilities which can cause that issue, but i'm trying to fix it anyway, because it is very annoying and i can't work properlyHere's the problem : either is my keyboard or my mouse clicks and hovers, there is lags happening...