Windows 10: Windows is laggy after 2004 update

Discus and support Windows is laggy after 2004 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is a constant lag every 8 secs or so and you can really notice it when playing music after booting up from standby, restart takes much longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by j05h8o8, Aug 25, 2020.

1. j05h8o8 Win User

Windows is laggy after 2004 update

There is a constant lag every 8 secs or so and you can really notice it when playing music after booting up from standby, restart takes much longer then normal, just did a refresh pc and still no difference, anyone know how to fix this standby issue?

:)

j05h8o8, Aug 25, 2020

2. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 25, 2020
  3. OldNavyGuy, Aug 25, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows is laggy after 2004 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows is laggy after 2004 update - Similar Threads - laggy 2004 update

2. Windows Explorer laggy after 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer laggy after 22H2 update: Hello all,I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 22H2 OS 19045.2846. I ran the full updates on 4-15-2023. Ever since then I noticed that when I click and drag an icon on my desktop, there is a lag. There is a lag when I right click to get the pop up menu. And there is...
  3. Windows Explorer laggy after 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer laggy after 22H2 update: Hello all,I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit to 22H2 OS 19045.2846. I ran the full updates on 4-15-2023. Ever since then I noticed that when I click and drag an icon on my desktop, there is a lag. There is a lag when I right click to get the pop up menu. And there is...
  4. Windows Explorer laggy after 22H2 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse laggy (AGAIN) after windows 10 update!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse laggy (AGAIN) after windows 10 update!: Hi everyone, it seems this is such a popular issue, and I have been able to solve this issue up until now. I have a bluetooth mouse and everytime after I type something or my mouse is idle for 1 second there is a lag when I try to move it again. It gets really frustrating...
  6. Windows is laggy and slow after 20H2 update

Windows is laggy and slow after 20H2 update: Hi, I've recently decided to update my windows 10 machine to 20H2 in order to use some WSL 2 features. I have noticed, however, that my PC gets annoyingly laggy when using the Windows Terminal, WSL, Chrome or just by opening any other program. Has anyone ever had this problem...
  7. Snipping tool extremely laggy since updating to 2004

Snipping tool extremely laggy since updating to 2004: The snipping tool (win+shift+s) is extremely laggy when dragging the corner. A quick search shows that I'm not the only one with the problem: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/60839/win10-2004-version-screenshot-lags.html But I've not seen this issue...
  8. Laggy pc after activate and update Windows 10

Laggy pc after activate and update Windows 10: Hi, i recently activated my windows 10 pro with an ebay 2.00 dollars key, after that i updated windows 10 to 2004 version i think. The next day i start my pc like always and something was wrong, the mouse was like freeze and the pc feeled laggy,i put some music on spotify and...
  9. Dell g5 5587 becomes laggy as hell on battery (issue began after update to 2004)

Dell g5 5587 becomes laggy as hell on battery (issue began after update to 2004): Specs are: i5-8300h, 16 gb ddr4 ram. WHen i unplug laptop - i can't even properly watch 480p youtube videos - i get constant framedrops. And battery settings (high perf. or battery saver) give the same performance drops, but in high performance i get kinda worse battery life....
  10. Laggy after update to latest version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laggy after update to latest version: Why am I the only one experiencing a lag in my laptop here and there after i updated the latest software? I know it was supposed to be smoother but for my case it didn't. When I tried to use any of the Microsoft Office like Word Docu, Powerpoint, it ended up lagging. I tried...