Windows 10: Windows is mirroring both of my monitors.

Discus and support Windows is mirroring both of my monitors. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there. I'm experiencing some issues, as Windows is acting up. You see, Windows decided to connect my monitors from Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GalSmirnov, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Windows is mirroring both of my monitors.

Hello there.

I'm experiencing some issues, as Windows is acting up.

You see, Windows decided to connect my monitors from Monitor 1 and Monitor 2 to Monitor 12.

How can I set it back to be separate monitors again?

Thanks in advance.

:)

GalSmirnov, Feb 14, 2020

2. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Feb 14, 2020
  3. how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Windows is mirroring both of my monitors.

Win10 Dual monitors, mirror and refreshrate

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

You will be able to perform Screen Mirroring even in Windows 10. I suggest you to follow the below link to know how to perform screen mirroring on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows is mirroring both of my monitors.

1. Windows is mirroring both of my monitors. - Similar Threads - mirroring both monitors

2. monitors are mirroring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitors are mirroring: I have been using 2 monitors for the last couple of years. I had to take my tower to the shop and get repairs. When I got it back, I have not been able to get both monitors to work without them mirroring each other. I have tried everything, but I'm having no luck. Both...
  3. monitors are mirroring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitors are mirroring: I have been using 2 monitors for the last couple of years. I had to take my tower to the shop and get repairs. When I got it back, I have not been able to get both monitors to work without them mirroring each other. I have tried everything, but I'm having no luck. Both...
  4. monitors are mirroring

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. both monitors are mirroring each other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    both monitors are mirroring each other.: I have 2 monitors, they both worked until I had to take my computer to the shop. Once I got it back, I plugged everything back in, but now the 2nd monitor just mirrors the 1st monitor. Windows does not recognize the 2nd monitor. Windows 10 only recognizes 1 monitor at a time,...
  6. both monitors are mirroring each other.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    both monitors are mirroring each other.: I have 2 monitors, they both worked until I had to take my computer to the shop. Once I got it back, I plugged everything back in, but now the 2nd monitor just mirrors the 1st monitor. Windows does not recognize the 2nd monitor. Windows 10 only recognizes 1 monitor at a time,...
  7. both monitors are mirroring each other.

8. Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored

Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored: I don't know what happened but about 3 week earlier, Windows 10 started to recognize my only 1 monitor as mirrored and now I can't calibrate it and it's annoying thatI have to reinstall the Nvidia Graphics Driver in order to get it back to normal every time I start up my PC....
  9. Philips Monitor mirroring problem

Philips Monitor mirroring problem: hp notebook screen is broken That's why hp notebook connected to philips screen but philips monitör is give error, error name is "no input video" and than goes into sleep mode. our personel is waiting for me. please help me 131421
  10. how to mirror 2nd monitor to 3rd monitor

how to mirror 2nd monitor to 3rd monitor: I was using win 7 with 3 monitors, extending desktop to second monitor and mirroring the second on the third monitor. I don't see how to do this in Win 10. Option not available?...