Windows 10: Windows is moving so slow I can't do a thing on it.

Discus and support Windows is moving so slow I can't do a thing on it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows is moving so slow and i can't do a thing on it,and they don't even fix it they just add updates that's all,and one more thing i can't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JustBlue69, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Windows is moving so slow I can't do a thing on it.

Windows is moving so slow and i can't do a thing on it,and they don't even fix it they just add updates that's all,and one more thing i can't even update the windows it keep giving me a error

* Original title: Windows

:)

JustBlue69, Apr 8, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 8, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows is moving so slow I can't do a thing on it.

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows is moving so slow I can't do a thing on it.

1. Windows is moving so slow I can't do a thing on it. - Similar Threads - moving slow can't

2. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do a lot of thing on my windows: Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I...
  3. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't do a lot of thing on my windows: Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I...
  4. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. i can't install this windows update and now my pc is so slow i can't do any activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't install this windows update and now my pc is so slow i can't do any activity: hello, i have this error 0x800f081f while downloading and installing feature update windows 10, verson 22H2 i tried everything to fix it, this is what i tried:1. Offline .net framework installer, when i tried to install it it already said i had a higher version2. i tried sfc...
  6. i can't install this windows update and now my pc is so slow i can't do any activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't install this windows update and now my pc is so slow i can't do any activity: hello, i have this error 0x800f081f while downloading and installing feature update windows 10, verson 22H2 i tried everything to fix it, this is what i tried:1. Offline .net framework installer, when i tried to install it it already said i had a higher version2. i tried sfc...
  7. i can't install this windows update and now my pc is so slow i can't do any activity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I can't move the saved location of things in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't move the saved location of things in settings: This should explain everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-93a0NKCnz8&feature=youtu.be I Have a C drive and a D drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-move-the-saved-location-of-things-in/32a9af26-645a-4203-ae85-beb73f392fbf
  9. Just installed Windows 10, and I can't do a thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just installed Windows 10, and I can't do a thing: So I bought Windows 10 from the MS website in order to finally upgrade. Figured it'd be better to be on an OS that's supported. I decided to go with a clean install. However now that I have it, I CANNOT do a single thing. PC takes 10+ minutes to get to the sign-in screen,...
  10. Windows 10 is just running so slow, basic things take forever.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is just running so slow, basic things take forever.: [UserBenchmarks: Game 15%, Desk 43%, Work 33%](https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/25234926) ||Model|Bench :----|:----|:----| **CPU**|[Intel Core i7-7700HQ](https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/SpeedTest/211019/IntelR-CoreTM-i7-7700HQ-CPU---280GHz)|61.3% **GPU**|[Nvidia GTX...