Windows 10: Windows is not activated on my PC.

Discus and support Windows is not activated on my PC. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello my name is Harsh and I wanted to ask that how should I will be able to activate my windows. I have a non-genuine copy of windows and now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HARSH RAKESHYADAV, May 16, 2021.

1. Windows is not activated on my PC.

Hello my name is Harsh and I wanted to ask that how should I will be able to activate my windows. I have a non-genuine copy of windows and now it requires activation and I also don't have the product key with me. Please help me as soon as possible.And I also want to know that can I change the non-genuine copy of windows with the genuine one?

:)

HARSH RAKESHYADAV, May 16, 2021
  2. Superfly Win User

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, May 16, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2021
  4. Windows is not activated on my PC.

My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows is not activated on my PC.

1. Windows is not activated on my PC. - Similar Threads - activated

2. How can I activate my windows 7 Pro licence on a new PC in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate my windows 7 Pro licence on a new PC in Windows 10: I own a full retail version of Windows 7 Professional that I bought when I was building my last PC. When Windows 7 support ended I tried to upgrade to Windows 10, the upgrade would fail every time. I then installed windows 10 from scratch and used my win 7 license to activate...
  3. Windows activation

Windows activation: So I have a windows 10 oem edition and I was wondering if I replace my motherboard would I still be able to use that edition of windows or would I have to buy it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/e507bbf3-3dad-49c5-bd61-2e8bb07e30a8
  4. How do I re-activate windows 10 after hardware changes.

How do I re-activate windows 10 after hardware changes.: Ok, so I upgraded my rig and switched my motherboard amongst other things in my setup. I re-installed win10 via USB and chose "I don't have a product key" and carried on as it was what many tutorials said to do. I fiddle with my new setup after everything finishes and I...
  5. Changing Family member role with assigned and active Microsft 365 subscription

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing Family member role with assigned and active Microsft 365 subscription: Hello Community ans Microsoft Support,several online sourced state that changing a family member role e.g. from member/user to organizer requires a removal a re-assignment of the person's mail address. This is at least valid for standard microsoft accounts.Unfortunately there...
  6. activation

activation: i cant activate windows 10. i tried different product key but it keep says that we cant activate windows and it did not work.what should i do now???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/5eb5cba3-f27e-437e-a314-5f301202f57e
  7. Received email with the subject of "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Received email with the subject of "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity": Dear Sirs,I have been continuously receiving an email from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" email address with the subject of "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity". Here below you can see the text : On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 9:25 PM Microsoft account team...
  8. Windows asking to be activated after most recent update

Windows asking to be activated after most recent update: Hello,My Recently updated a windows feature update the other day. the one that added the stupid weather thing to my taskbar. Now I have an overlay constantly telling me to activate windows. I have a legitimate copy of windows I've been using for years. I go to activation and...
  9. Windows 10 Activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Activation: I had bought a product key but it said it was already used so I bought a digital product key from the Microsoft store instead, does the first key get removed from my computer? I'm worried that the first product key was a virus and it will stay on my pc.....
  10. 2 Windows Versions 1 Machine Activation

2 Windows Versions 1 Machine Activation: HII have a machine with multiple SSD drives.I would like to keep an upated version of Windows running on my main M.2 SSD drive as my "Home" OS I have another Sata SSD that i would like to use as my "WORK" OS. I want to find out if it is possible to activate 2 different...