Windows 10: Windows is not booting to desktop

Discus and support Windows is not booting to desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop is stuck on the loading screen I cannot get into my windows 10 even if I press zero it just says I have a watchdog air and goes back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mickeylewis1, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Windows is not booting to desktop

My laptop is stuck on the loading screen I cannot get into my windows 10 even if I press zero it just says I have a watchdog air and goes back to the loading screen I can’t get past it it’s stuck on that screen and a matter what I try what can I do to get my windows to open up I have a Toshibaof a laptop c55

:)

mickeylewis1, Dec 8, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Desktop not booting :/

As suggested earlier, pull one stick; boot. Replace the stick and pull the other, boot. Post results.

satindemon4u, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Windows is not booting to desktop

Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue Windows is not booting to desktop :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows is not booting to desktop

1. Windows is not booting to desktop - Similar Threads - booting desktop

2. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  3. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...: When I attempt to perform hardware diagnostic, that's when "No Hardware Drive" appears. The only hard drive installed is internal. Attempts to Reset Computer and reinstall Windows also fail. The desktop is HP....
  4. I'm running Windows 10. When I start the desktop, in addition to"Boot Device Not Found,"...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC boots in 6-8 secs, but after entering PIN, desktop takes 30-50 seconds to load. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots in 6-8 secs, but after entering PIN, desktop takes 30-50 seconds to load. What to do?: Tried disabling TPM from Bios and removed lockscreen wallpaper but nothing just happend. When I build that PC, login time was 1-3 seconds.MOBO : GIGABYTE A520M HCPU : RYZEN 5 5600GCOOLER : AMD WRAITH STEALTHSSD : TEAM MP3 256GBRAM : CORSAIR LPX 8GB 3200PSU : ANTEC ATOM V450OS...
  6. PC boots in 6-8 secs, but after entering PIN, desktop takes 30-50 seconds to load. What to do?

PC boots in 6-8 secs, but after entering PIN, desktop takes 30-50 seconds to load. What to do?: Tried disabling TPM from Bios and removed lockscreen wallpaper but nothing just happend. When I build that PC, login time was 1-3 seconds.MOBO : GIGABYTE A520M HCPU : RYZEN 5 5600GCOOLER : AMD WRAITH STEALTHSSD : TEAM MP3 256GBRAM : CORSAIR LPX 8GB 3200PSU : ANTEC ATOM V450OS...
  7. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  8. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  9. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

10. Desktop PC does not boot from M.2 SSD when my secondary HDD is not installed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop PC does not boot from M.2 SSD when my secondary HDD is not installed.: I have recently disassembled my desktop PC to clean it and do some cable management. I have Windows 10 Installed on an M.2 SSD, and I have another HDD on my PC that I have not used in a while. Now, whenever I try to boot my PC without the HDD, it keeps loading me into BIOS....