Windows 10: windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown...

Discus and support windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i my laptop is showing pictures and anything related to the shape rectangle and square as triangles or in wierd shapes please tell me how to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by khurramnadir, Oct 22, 2019.

1. windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown...

i my laptop is showing pictures and anything related to the shape rectangle and square as triangles or in wierd shapes please tell me how to fix this

screenshots are attached

windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... 61e9bb69-d1f1-4b42-bd29-e47b4921b8f5?upload=true.jpg windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... 8e366c87-7dfe-4992-bc5a-f4b26c13520d?upload=true.jpg windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... c2774727-ab76-4019-a073-7f82295fec62?upload=true.jpg windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... 07d8ffc8-97af-4b6f-bd3e-362b7775bf4c?upload=true.jpg

:)

khurramnadir, Oct 22, 2019

2. Windows APPS ICON NOT SHOWING PROPERLY on taskbar

It's been couple of days since I upgraded my system to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Everything is working fine except this nasty error. If I pin apps to taskbar or run apps , the app icons on the taskbar are shown as white square. And I am seeing the same thing on Apps & Feature settings list. The icons are there but as the backgrounds are shown as grey-white chequered pattern (for the transparency ), it looks like white squares. Rebuilt the icon cache but to no avail.
    windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... [​IMG]

windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... [​IMG]
    And on the start menu everything looks fine.

HyperionFumed, Oct 22, 2019
  3. YannB_74 Win User
    Iphone square photo not shown in Pane Preview

Could anyone make that exercise.

Take a photo with your iPhone (mine is 5S) in the square format (the regular format works fine). Transfer the photo to your PC (mine is operated by Windows 10 Family version 1809). Use the thumbnails options in Explorer. The thumbnail of the photo is ok
    at first look. Then next show that picture in the Pane Preview. Normally the preview is ok. Click on another file to be shown in the Pane and click again on same photo as before. Then you will not see the picture but a white square.

If you get the same as me it is probable that there is a bug somewhere. It is very surprising that the preview is shown only once and not another time. Why only the square format only ?

I tried many fixes with no success. It is shown once and that's it.

Thanks for input,

YannB_74, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Arvinian Win User

windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown...

OneNote sections are named untitled even though they have titles on skydrive

I have a couple of notebooks on skydrive. Everything is synching properly except one section in each notebook shows as "Untitled" even though on skydrive it clearly shows a name. I tried renaming to see if it would synch up to my phone but it didn't
    work. Anyone have any suggestions?

Arvinian, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown...

1. windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... - Similar Threads - properly showing squares

2. Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section: I have a modem but i can't see it in network infrastucture section. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modem-doesnt-showing-in-network-infrastucture/f36e14b9-575b-4970-8a32-3b353f389cf3
  3. Headphones not being shown when plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not being shown when plugged in: When I plug in my headphones (I tried USB and the jack) my PC doesn't say anything. The headphones light up indicating that they're being powered. I've also tried other headphones and they do not work. Anything else other than audio outputs works when plugged in. And when I...
  4. Squares in menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Squares in menu: I have squares in some menus. How can I fix it? I am using Slovene version of Win 10. thx for help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/squares-in-menu/a8586f51-4669-4064-8c9f-1d163e3bf036
  5. Microsoft Store Apps shown as black square icons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps shown as black square icons: My problem is Microsoft store shown as black square icon and any apps I installed from (eg. Microsoft edge - mail) and so on. you can see the image. [ATTACH]...
  6. Iphone square photo not shown in Pane Preview

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Iphone square photo not shown in Pane Preview: Could anyone make that exercise. Take a photo with your iPhone (mine is 5S) in the square format (the regular format works fine). Transfer the photo to your PC (mine is operated by Windows 10 Family version 1809). Use the thumbnails options in Explorer. The thumbnail of the...
  7. HDR content not being displayed properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDR content not being displayed properly: Hi, My windows 10 always send fake hdr metadata 1000/20 metadata instead of the actual MaxCLL/MaxFALL and bogus 1000/0.030 instead of actual Max/Min DL which make HDR content look blindly over bright, while playing the same HDR content with My TV internal player things look...
  8. windows hello is preventing some options from being shown

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello is preventing some options from being shown: My windows hello stopped working after just a couple days on my brand new surface laptop. I get the message in red: "windows hello is preventing some options from being shown" when I go to settings to try to set it back up. Any suggestions? Moved from: Surface / Surface...
  9. Large and extra large thumbnails not being shown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Large and extra large thumbnails not being shown: Hey, after most of my previous problems have been resolved the thumbnails still seem to be somewhat not working. Whenever I choose large or extra large thumbnails in the View option of the explorer they are not shown or they are only shown until I refresh / close the...
  10. Microphone Not Being Properly Recognized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Not Being Properly Recognized: Recently, the popup that allows you to pick what device you've plugged into the audio jack has stopped showing up. How do I re-enable this? It knows that something is plugged in because i can hear the audio through my headset, however it seems to think that im just using...