Windows 10: windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown...

Discus and support windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i my laptop is showing pictures and anything related to the shape rectangle and square as triangles or in wierd shapes please tell me how to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by khurramnadir, Oct 22, 2019.

1. windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown...

i my laptop is showing pictures and anything related to the shape rectangle and square as triangles or in wierd shapes please tell me how to fix this

screenshots are attached

windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... 61e9bb69-d1f1-4b42-bd29-e47b4921b8f5?upload=true.jpg windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... 8e366c87-7dfe-4992-bc5a-f4b26c13520d?upload=true.jpg windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... c2774727-ab76-4019-a073-7f82295fec62?upload=true.jpg windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... 07d8ffc8-97af-4b6f-bd3e-362b7775bf4c?upload=true.jpg

:)

khurramnadir, Oct 22, 2019

2. Windows APPS ICON NOT SHOWING PROPERLY on taskbar

It's been couple of days since I upgraded my system to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Everything is working fine except this nasty error. If I pin apps to taskbar or run apps , the app icons on the taskbar are shown as white square. And I am seeing the same thing on Apps & Feature settings list. The icons are there but as the backgrounds are shown as grey-white chequered pattern (for the transparency ), it looks like white squares. Rebuilt the icon cache but to no avail.
    windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... [​IMG]

windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... [​IMG]
    And on the start menu everything looks fine.

HyperionFumed, Oct 22, 2019
  3. YannB_74 Win User
    Iphone square photo not shown in Pane Preview

Could anyone make that exercise.

Take a photo with your iPhone (mine is 5S) in the square format (the regular format works fine). Transfer the photo to your PC (mine is operated by Windows 10 Family version 1809). Use the thumbnails options in Explorer. The thumbnail of the photo is ok
    at first look. Then next show that picture in the Pane Preview. Normally the preview is ok. Click on another file to be shown in the Pane and click again on same photo as before. Then you will not see the picture but a white square.

If you get the same as me it is probable that there is a bug somewhere. It is very surprising that the preview is shown only once and not another time. Why only the square format only ?

I tried many fixes with no success. It is shown once and that's it.

Thanks for input,

YannB_74, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Arvinian Win User

windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown...

OneNote sections are named untitled even though they have titles on skydrive

I have a couple of notebooks on skydrive. Everything is synching properly except one section in each notebook shows as "Untitled" even though on skydrive it clearly shows a name. I tried renaming to see if it would synch up to my phone but it didn't
    work. Anyone have any suggestions?

Arvinian, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown...

1. windows is not properly showing squares and many important sections are not being shown... - Similar Threads - properly showing squares

2. Microphone not being shown anywhere on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not being shown anywhere on windows 10: So I have been having issues with getting my microphone to appear on Windows 10, and after trying many things to try and get my Blue Snowball to reappear on windows after randomly not working, it no longer appears anywhere. I've tried many other things and looked at similar...
  3. Microphone not being shown anywhere on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not being shown anywhere on windows 10: So I have been having issues with getting my microphone to appear on Windows 10, and after trying many things to try and get my Blue Snowball to reappear on windows after randomly not working, it no longer appears anywhere. I've tried many other things and looked at similar...
  4. Microphone not being shown anywhere on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Photos showing square

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos showing square: Anyone know why sometimes photos will show up "cropped" like this? If I hit the spin button it fixes itself but it's a pain and also if I hit crop it shows the full photo. Tried repairing and resetting and neither worked....
  6. Many random volumes shown in defrag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Many random volumes shown in defrag: Today I noticed that defrag shows 7 random volumes that I have never seen before, 5 of which are on an SSD. I've only ever seen 1 random volume which I assumed is a recovery partition. I have 3 internal drives (2 SSD, 1 HDD) and 1 external HDD. File history is disabled and...
  7. Wifi networks not being shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi networks not being shown: I am unable to see the list of network and when I click on taskbar network setting button it does not respond. When i right click on the icon and open network and internet settings and then try to click show available networks click doesnt work.what is the issue ? I have...
  8. Many important things not opening!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Many important things not opening!: Hello! Today I was watching some YouTube videos on how to make my laptop faster and I tried many things to make it faster. After those steps I wanted to open the task manager but it wouldn't open. Then I tried opening it by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and it still didn't...
  9. Microsoft Store Apps shown as black square icons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps shown as black square icons: My problem is Microsoft store shown as black square icon and any apps I installed from (eg. Microsoft edge - mail) and so on. you can see the image. [ATTACH]...
  10. Iphone square photo not shown in Pane Preview

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Iphone square photo not shown in Pane Preview: Could anyone make that exercise. Take a photo with your iPhone (mine is 5S) in the square format (the regular format works fine). Transfer the photo to your PC (mine is operated by Windows 10 Family version 1809). Use the thumbnails options in Explorer. The thumbnail of the...