Windows 10: windows is not recognizing my fuji finepix camera device

Discus and support windows is not recognizing my fuji finepix camera device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows is not recognizing my Fuji Finepix camera device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PMcAvoy, Jun 1, 2019.

1. PMcAvoy Win User

windows is not recognizing my fuji finepix camera device

Windows is not recognizing my Fuji Finepix camera device

:)

PMcAvoy, Jun 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 and Fuji Finepix Z70

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest on Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check if there are any error messages for the Fuji Finepix Z70:

• Right click on start button. Go to Device Manager.

• Check if Fuji Finepix Z70 need to be updated.

• Right click on it and select update.

Step 3: Reinstall the USB controllers:

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/install-usb-3-usb-devices (also applies to Windows
    10)

Hope it helps. Do get back to us for further assistance and we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Fuji FinePix S9500 Camera

Hi,

I have been trying to install the software for my Camera (Fuji FinePix S9500) on my Windows 10 computer. However, my Computer will not acknowledge the disc when I insert it into the drive. Can someone please assist.

TeresaSpiers, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Twoska Win User

windows 10 and Fuji Finepix F70 EXR

I have a Fuji finepix F900 camera, I am also having the same problem.

My camera does not show up on the device manager since upgrading to Windows 10 and now can not import any photos from the camera to the computer.

I have followed all instructions but nothing has helped.

Is it Microsoft or Fuji themselves who need to create a driver to help use the camera on Windows 10?

Yours faithfully

Ann

Twoska, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. windows is not recognizing my fuji finepix camera device - Similar Threads - recognizing fuji finepix

2. MiniDV camera recognized as audio device by computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MiniDV camera recognized as audio device by computer: I've recently bought a 15 year old Mini-DV Sony handycam DCR HC45e to use in a few short films. Camera is in great condition and seems to be working perfectly, except for the fact no computer seems to recognize it properly. They do recognize a device has been connected...
  3. MiniDV camera recognized as audio device by computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MiniDV camera recognized as audio device by computer: I've recently bought a 15 year old Mini-DV Sony handycam DCR HC45e to use in a few short films. Camera is in great condition and seems to be working perfectly, except for the fact no computer seems to recognize it properly. They do recognize a device has been connected...
  4. MiniDV camera recognized as audio device by computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my device and driver not recognized my camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my device and driver not recognized my camera: Please help fix the driver this drive unspecified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-and-driver-not-recognized-my-camera/5102939d-189d-448c-8b11-34c4f91414c9
  6. my device and driver not recognized my camera

my device and driver not recognized my camera: Please help fix the driver this drive unspecified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-and-driver-not-recognized-my-camera/5102939d-189d-448c-8b11-34c4f91414c9
  7. my device and driver not recognized my camera

8. My camera isn't recognized in the Device Manager

My camera isn't recognized in the Device Manager: I've tried everything: My Camera is built into my Monitor and everything is brand new out of the box. I tried HP Chat support on Thursday and swear on my honor the agent gave me an emoji middle finger because he didn't understand the type of monitor I was using and tried to...
  9. Fuji camera with Windows 10

Fuji camera with Windows 10: I haven't used my Fuji JX520 camera for some time. When I try to load the original Fine PixCD I find it will work only up to and including Windows 7. I use 10. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you....
  10. Windows 10 and Fuji X-T3 camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Fuji X-T3 camera: I recently "upgraded" to a new Lenovo machine with Windows 10. My old Lenovo machine ran Windows 7-point-something and connected readily to my Fuji X-T3 camera through USB cable. I could see the camera, drag and drop files into folders, etc. The new computer sees the Fuji...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. finepix windows 10

2. fugi finepix to windows 10

3. finepix windows 10 in S mode