Windows 10: windows is not responding after i put somè programs to sleep

Discus and support windows is not responding after i put somè programs to sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Avast antivirus suggested that Ì put to sleèp some programs that I had not used for a long time. Ì followed this suggestion. Soon after Ì found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RBYV, Dec 10, 2018.

1. RBYV Win User

windows is not responding after i put somè programs to sleep

Avast antivirus suggested that Ì put to sleèp some programs that I had not used for a long time. Ì followed this suggestion. Soon after Ì found several buttons stopped respondIng to my clicks.

When I tried to shut off the screen went black, but the power light stayed on.

I tried clicking cntrl alt delete simultaneusly but nothing happened.

In order to switch on the pc I have to press and hold the power swith to turn off power, then I have to press switch on.

But even if the pc is on (the desk top is lit) there is not much I càn do since I get no response when I click the various buttons. the one that seems to work is the RUN program.

Can someone help me PlEASE?

:)

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 10, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 10, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows is not responding after i put somè programs to sleep :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. windows is not responding after i put somè programs to sleep - Similar Threads - responding put somè

2. PC not turning on after putting it on sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not turning on after putting it on sleep: Yesterday night I put my pc on sleep thinking ill come back and use it later but I slept. When I woke up and tried pressing my spacebar key to wake the pc up it wasnt waking up. I tried several other keys aswell as my mouse buttons, and still it wasnt opening. I looked in the...
  3. PC not turning on after putting it on sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not turning on after putting it on sleep: Yesterday night I put my pc on sleep thinking ill come back and use it later but I slept. When I woke up and tried pressing my spacebar key to wake the pc up it wasnt waking up. I tried several other keys aswell as my mouse buttons, and still it wasnt opening. I looked in the...
  4. Windows will still turn itself on after I put it to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will still turn itself on after I put it to sleep.: Hello,I am still having issues with my Windows PC after I put it to sleep. I've already went into Control Panel> Hardware and Sound,>Power Options> Balanced> Change Settings For Plan> And Change Advance Power Setting. When I checked under Allow hybrid sleep under the Sleep...
  5. Windows will still turn itself on after I put it to sleep.

Windows will still turn itself on after I put it to sleep.: Hello,I am still having issues with my Windows PC after I put it to sleep. I've already went into Control Panel> Hardware and Sound,>Power Options> Balanced> Change Settings For Plan> And Change Advance Power Setting. When I checked under Allow hybrid sleep under the Sleep...
  6. Windows 11 Crashing after putting to Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing after putting to Sleep: Laptop Model - ASUS VivoBook S13 - Intel i5 11th GenLaptop came with Windows 10; This device meets the Windows 11 requirement.Upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 using windows update, and my System was crashing whenever I used to put it to sleep and come back after few...
  7. Windows 11 Crashing after putting to Sleep

Windows 11 Crashing after putting to Sleep: Laptop Model - ASUS VivoBook S13 - Intel i5 11th GenLaptop came with Windows 10; This device meets the Windows 11 requirement.Upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10 using windows update, and my System was crashing whenever I used to put it to sleep and come back after few...
  8. Laptop acting strange after I put it to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop acting strange after I put it to sleep: Hi! My laptop has been acting a bit wonky and I'm hoping for some insight.I had some issues with audio recently, so I reinstalled all the latest windows updates and my audio driver although my sound output device had somehow been switched to my second monitor and that's all...
  9. Manually put a program to sleep WITHOUT making PC sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Manually put a program to sleep WITHOUT making PC sleep?: Is there any way to manually put a traditional program, not modern Store app, to sleepwithout putting Windows PC to sleep? and be able to open the sleeping program and find it in the same state as before sleep....
  10. Any problem(s) putting these programs to sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Any problem(s) putting these programs to sleep?: My Avast Internet Security program is suggesting that the following programs (see image below) are slowing down my computer. AIS wants to put them to sleep, but I have no idea whether or not doing this will cause problems??? [img] 101068

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to put some programs to sleep