Windows 10: Windows is not showing the explorer files.

Discus and support Windows is not showing the explorer files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have this issue, it started today Monday, and I am not being able to work. My operating system is windows 10 and I don't have any updates to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AgustinLapi, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Windows is not showing the explorer files.

Hello, I have this issue, it started today Monday, and I am not being able to work. My operating system is windows 10 and I don't have any updates to make. It's all up to date. I've already tried restarting the computer 3 times, reinstalling windows is not an option because there are files that I need to back up but I can't see them. Thank you very much !

:)

AgustinLapi, Aug 30, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2021
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows is not showing the explorer files. :p

Frick, Aug 30, 2021
  4. geno368 Win User

Windows is not showing the explorer files.

Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

geno368, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows is not showing the explorer files.

1. Windows is not showing the explorer files. - Similar Threads - showing explorer files

2. Windows is not showing the explorer files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is not showing the explorer files: Hello I have an issue that started yesterday. I check my computer and everything is up to date and nothing needed to be updated.I can't see other files which I need so I cannot reinstall windows. Restarting won't work....
  3. Windows is not showing the explorer files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is not showing the explorer files: Hello I have an issue that started yesterday. I check my computer and everything is up to date and nothing needed to be updated.I can't see other files which I need so I cannot reinstall windows. Restarting won't work....
  4. Windows is not showing the explorer files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Files not showing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files not showing in file explorer: I first noticed the problem while trying to transfer files from a new tablet onto my laptop via USB. I could see the folders and open the folders, but none of the files showed up. I couldn't find helpful info on how to solve that, so I saved the files to my Google Drive and...
  6. Files not showing in file explorer

Files not showing in file explorer: I first noticed the problem while trying to transfer files from a new tablet onto my laptop via USB. I could see the folders and open the folders, but none of the files showed up. I couldn't find helpful info on how to solve that, so I saved the files to my Google Drive and...
  7. Files not showing in windows explorer

Files not showing in windows explorer: Why can't I find my onedrive files in explorer. I can log in to the onedrive website and find them and I can open Publisher for example and find them under recent files but they do not appear in explorer....
  8. Files not showing in windows explorer

in Cortana
    Files not showing in windows explorer: Why can't I find my onedrive files in explorer. I can log in to the onedrive website and find them and I can open Publisher for example and find them under recent files but they do not appear in explorer....
  9. Files not showing in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. File Explorer Not Showing Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Not Showing Files: Okay, so first, a while ago, I was using my PC, and I tried to go into my Downloads folder. It started loading, but it never actually loaded. Restart, everything's fine. Did that a few more times, until today. Now, when I open File Explorer, it shows this: [ATTACH] And the...